inline anyone?

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

OH MY FUCKING GOD...........you must be trying to set yourself up here......hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha..........i'd say "it figures that he should be an inliner" but....yeah....it figures that you should be an inliner.

fuck you just cause skatebaords are trendy doesnt mean inline is gay or whatever you think

jesus H christ ona bicycle!

weren't you the one who started the last "inline" thread?

here's the overview

My self and Mammero are going to say "It was really cool at the start but then the huge-pants, soft-boot, visor-wearing, more-overlapping-terms-than-a-thesaurus skater children ruined it"

and everyone else will eat you alive, pumpkin

Originally posted by angry xbox

fuck you just cause skatebaords are trendy doesnt mean inline is gay or whatever you think

ACTUALLY i dont skate. and yes. it is trendy. but......inline is just fucking awful. except for my one friend who just comes out and has us tell him to jump off of huge shit....he usually gets pretty fucking hurt so its funny....but he isnt doing any of the gay slappy fuck shit fucking shit either....just hurting himself real bad for my amusement.

you....are now a boner in every respect of the word xboxybox....just out of curiousity....do you go to raves too? thatd clinch it all....

Guest angry xbox

fuck yall

talk shit but how many of you have skated on inline???

hmmmmm about 2 of you who are talking shit?? yeah i skateboarded and did BMX for a number of years i just chooseinline becuase i like it and want to learn vert.

FUCKING TREND FOLLOWERS

i've decided to stop trying to defend rollerblading because rollerbladers are fucking idiots. i can't stand anyone that rollerblades, they're cocky arrogant and above all FUCKING STUPID.

now i rollerblade and people are gonan call me a "fag" and shit, but whatever it's fun. but i can't stand fucking rollerblader culture. this new wannabe-"techno hip hop" phase is ridiculous, the big pants were fucking ridiculous, the visors were fucking ridiculous. the rollerblading industry is fucking ridiculous.

but it's still fun for me so fuck off. i don't care what you have to say about me rollerblading. but i'll agree with every reason you have for disliking rollerblading. except for the "it's too easy" because it's different, that's like arguing "ORANGES ARE ORANGE! NO DUDE! APPLES ARE RED! NO I SAID ORANGES ARE ORANGE!

this is way too long. basically make fun of rollerblading all you want because god knows i'll be laughing too.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I rode bmx before the xgames even were invented. How's that for trend following? If I was a trend follower I woulda started skating way back when. And that's no offense to anyone that skate boards.... it's by far the most popular "xtreme" sport.

exactly, i take some sort of silly pride in the fact that i was riding before the xgames came out and blew all this shit up. the day i stumbled onto those trails down the street with all those kids there killing shit on chrome dk's was the day my life changed.......kinda sad that im still doing this.

and i give credit to skateboarders....real ones....theyre handling there sport well, getting spots, respect and paid fucking well.

rollerblading just sucks though.

hahaha....

<redneck accent>

Yep, you said it.

</redneck accent>

I agree 100% about the skateboarders.... there are alot of really bad ass people out there pushing the sport, and these days BMX is going to amazing heights with the variety of tricks and everything. My thing has always been, that there isn't much versatility in rollerblading... I mean, you can only grab your feet so many ways... and twirl like a ballerina to a point.

Riding trails and jumping doubles... having rhythm has always been the most bad ass thing for me... and you cannot get that on anything other than a bike. Well, except for your Tyco offroad RC car.

I know quite a few "fruitbooters"....and they are chill.....but honestly, I would never do that shit......I rode a skateboard for almost 13 years and had to recently stop due to a knee injury.......fuckin' sucks....all that time gone in a fraction a second.I used to ride for a shop and got "flow" boards from New Deal......that was 2 years ago....fuck it,I guess.

Archived