INKLUNATIC.....OVERLOOKED?

JoeyLawrence

Lately it seems that Devilush and Secret have been getting all the heave-ho play here on the good ol' 12oz boards. I think that the beautiful inklunatic is being slept on highly, and that all the cock jock vagina jockeys need to hop on the new INKLUNATIC bandwagon. I've never met the esteemed beauty, but I have seen tearsheets of her glorious goodness.

And I dunno if all of you realize that DEVILUSH IS practically MARRIED!

ANNNND that SECRET is ALSO spoken-for by a downsouth hustla.

VIVA LA INKLUNATIC!

:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

la gente sa, la gente sa...

yeah seriously though, i was going to slide by with a funny comment and thats it, but after reading glass*etch's comment, its true. shes one of the realist people you could meet on a fake-ass medium like this, or in general. if i can have a deep discussion about life with someone over instant messenger, i know that she is 100%.

i look forward to the time i can make it back across the sea and paint with a person, not just a graffiti writer, as cool as ink is..

word em up!

the lover of freights.

Guest imported_Tesseract

She lives in the best place in the world, she's also in the neighborhood, she doesnt post shit...she's shy....fuck pictures, thats all i want to know

I'm sure Ink Lunatic is a great girl, but seriously, what the fuck is the point of this thread? You guys bitch about how girls on here just want attention while you deliberately throw yourselves at them and even encourage others to do so. Give her some privacy, and leave the poor girl alone.

mushrooms in the yard, giggles until the sun came up, and she still did a piece, and $#% didn't even know she was only &%teen

she deserves some propers

dood, you say that we're taking this way too seriously. a lot of people on this board are friends. and, you may be talking about someone's internet personality, but youre also speaking about people we know. so, dont get pissed off about us respecting our friends. i dont think you would enjoy seeing lameasses, like yourself, hitting on friends of yours.

hehe, and T.T., treat her like a princess or a few of us will be out there to kick your ass... :) just joking.

Originally posted by blood & guts

dood, you say that we're taking this way too seriously. a lot of people on this board are friends. and, you may be talking about someone's internet personality, but youre also speaking about people we know. so, dont get pissed off about us respecting our friends. i dont think you would enjoy seeing lameasses, like yourself, hitting on friends of yours.

Hitting on friends of YOURS is something that I am ALL too familiar with.

P.S. I dont mind if they are real people or internet personalities....tis all good in my book.

I find this very amusing at how so many people are getting flustered by me mentioning that inklunatic is cute in photographs. geesh. Your P.C. muscles must be strainin'.

Archived