ink

Guest jus

hey my freind wants to start writing "ink"but i thoiught that might of been taking,i thiught i might have seen it but im dillusional an i lost my left prostetic leg so i havent got up to take my medication for about a year now so if you can help the hadicap it would be greatly appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

if your near LA don't write ink. There was an INK5 from LTS and he passed away, I think the LTS heads will care, and might get some kinda retaliation, just in case you wanna keep your shit bumpin... just a thought.. but if your fom anywhere else rock on!!!:D

ya, ya I know I'm a dick....

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by fr8oholic

old school ink76 is a big, big motherfudger.

what he said....

INK76 from New York City. Stay away from anybig name from the train days.

my boy writes ink, he's been writing it since he was 8, back then we aint have no access to the world of graffiti so we aint know it was taken by ink76, but when we found out it was too late, ink was his name and there was no sense in changing it after so many years so he just added the number 1.1 and its all good, no one says nothing bout it cuz ink 1.1 may not be as famous or been around as long but he would most definetly destroy ink76 in a battle

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Daze One Million

my boy writes ink, he's been writing it since he was 8, back then we aint have no access to the world of graffiti so we aint know it was taken by ink76, but when we found out it was too late, ink was his name and there was no sense in changing it after so many years so he just added the number 1.1 and its all good, no one says nothing bout it cuz ink 1.1 may not be as famous or been around as long but he would most definetly destroy ink76 in a battle

your biased, therefore your comments should be disregarded as bullshit.

you win the 'moron' award for the night. your boy could beat dude in a battle? well, as soon as your boy has been writing the name for 20plus years, then he can claim ownership. until then, both of you fuckers should be heading for the dictionary to look up new names...

seeking/suckers never listen

Originally posted by seeking innocence

you win the 'moron' award for the night. your boy could beat dude in a battle? well, as soon as your boy has been writing the name for 20plus years, then he can claim ownership. until then, both of you fuckers should be heading for the dictionary to look up new names...

seeking/suckers never listen

The Name INK

I didn't get a chance to put a post in the INK thread so i started a new one so I could post my views. I know it is hard to pick out a name that hasn't been used before but do alittle bit of research. INK76 started around 1972 or so, he is going on 30years of writing. When INK76 started writing I was 1yr old and I'll bet he is the same age or damn close to 90% of the people that read this board's fathers. For someone to come on this board and say that his boy writes INK and could BURN INK76 really saddens me. It just shows that kids these days have NO RESPECT for their elders and especially graff writers for their history. I'd like to see you say that to INK76's face...he might be as old as your dad but he would drop you without even thinking twice. I'm sorry but I give more respect to someone that has been in the game longer then 99.99% of currently active writers then to someone that has been writing for 5 or so years. Ohh yeah as I recall the guy that made that stupid post was DAZE...LMAO Read what i wrote above but insert Daze where is says Ink!!! Haven't any of the poeple on this board seen Style Wars or picked up a copy of Subway Art??? LEARN YOUR HISTORY!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!

Archived