Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by rubbish heap, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Pedroberzerker

Pedroberzerker New Jack

Hello, i got a lot of (around 10 liters) printer ink. i would like to use it somehow in my marker. any good advices how to make good ink out of it? any help would be good. maybe any simple recipes? thanks!

2. vikrant chhabra

vikrant chhabra Banned

Hello friend's ..........some thing new for all,

booty

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  3. urban canvas

urban canvas New Jack

Are grog's any good? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about em

4. dice101

dice101 New Jack

Hey guys, I have a fatass staedtler 1cm alcohol based marker, but it is running low. How do you refill an alcohol based marker? Do you just inject ink in it's sponge inside?

5. LUGR

LUGR Veteran Member

inject alcohol into it

vtw is ur tag name dice?

6. dice101

dice101 New Jack

7. Walleeto

Walleeto Junior Member

i found a way to make mop paint... well, not "make"...
    but heres what you do, when a spray paint can is ALMOST empty, turn it upside down, then make a hole, yeah a hole, let it sit for some hours or a day (i would say a day is better)... why let it sit for a day you ask? so that all the pressure in the can leaves the spraypaint can... then when you´ve waited a day or so, just pour that paint into a mop or something, and tada!! you´ve got a really nice fast drying paint for your mop!

8. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

You think it takes a day for pressure to leave a can with a hole in it?

9. lanzvszombies

lanzvszombies New Jack

Do hardware stores have silver ink? Or any chemical based ink that is silver that is out there?

10. LUGR

LUGR Veteran Member

go to the store and ask

11. TwistedDrips

TwistedDrips New Jack

does anyone know and good binders for suspending pigments in xylene? i found this stuff called
    melamine resin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine_resin).
    apparently it is dissolved in n-butanol and xylene. So... if im correct you should be able to disolve some of this plastic with xylene and suspend yoar pigments in it correct? i need to find soem and try it out

12. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

13. TwistedDrips

TwistedDrips New Jack

14. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I know.
    I just wanted to make a Breaking Bad reference.

15. dice101

dice101 New Jack

Hey guys, I have tons of these fountain pen cartridges, can I use them to make my graffiti ink instead of destroying 100 pens and cutting them in 3 ?
    [​IMG]

CILONE/SK likes this.