Ink or Paint

Jeez

hi, im new over here :innocent:

im looking to buy some marker and i want to know what is the difference between ink marker and paint. Do the paint will stay longer on a wall or the ink one and wich one is the best on metal or glass, whatever. So feel free to talk about your experience with those marker and your knowledge about ink and paint

thx

(and sorry for my crappy english) :jestor:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not a bad idea for a thread, not a good one either...

paint is more opaque than ink, but ink lasts longer in most cases, providing its a good mix. but then again you can get a LOT more colors with paint. so its all in the hands of the writer. just bring one of each

i have to agree with most of the other posts on this thread

they both fave there pros and cons...

paint more colors

ink stains pretty good

if you are gonna buy any ink i would have to say go with GARVEY put that shit in a mop and fuck shit up.

if you got bucket paint just thin it out with gasoline and do the same..

its up to you i bring both out

• 2 years later...

Ghetto krink is the shit, but when I made some, the 'ink' itself smells like rotten eggs, hahahah. Good stuff either way.

And like what NeRVe54 said, paint is more opaque and has more colors but it has a bigger chance of getting buffed, and ink has less colors but it sinks in the surface of whatever you write it on since those bad boys are alcohol/oil based substances, making it last longer and hard to buff.

Just bring one of each, and thats that.

Problem solved.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...