Injuries from or that have stopped you painting

DvOTeR

Ok look im not sure if this will work but i hope so. Basically I want to start a thread of photos of peoples injuries that you have had happen when painting or which have stopped you from painting. I did this at school when pushing a window open. It doesn't look to bad but it was pretty deep and they basically sewed my fingers back on, a couple more millimetres and i may have never painted again. This thread will prolly die off in a couple of days.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/browse.php3?username=dvoter&file=myhand.jpg'>

If you have to click im really sorry first time posting a flick and i have read over the how to aswell, this is as good as i could decifer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK

ok to the experienced posters i ahve done it how it says to by right clicking and clicking on the grey img box, still whats wrong with it.

Yer i want to sew but i dont reckon i have much grounds to do it on, maybe a teacher leaving us alone in a class unsupervised??

weak!

I got 11 stitches in my index finger and 7 in my pinky from a fence with those spikes on the top. they didnt have enough skin to sew it back together so the DR. had to just stitch peieces of my hand together. it looks pretty fucked up. but at least its not my painting hand. and they gave me vicodin. all's well that ends well i guess.

sorry no pictures though.

yeh i know it does look kinda weak but it narrowly missed nerves and theres a blood trail throughout my school, hahaha. oh yeah one of the worst things was when the dude like forced it open and was scraping round inside for anymore glass.

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

LOL the fence with spieks on top ahhahahha

barb wire

no dumb shit, not barbed wire. the fences that have little spikes sticking up, sometimes they twist the chainlink over but this fence had the spikes sticking up.

Guest Sevs210

i would take pics of when i fell off a like 12 foot billboard.... but i just got a torn up elbow and knee

Guest kwoeoner

i gashed my hand open running from transits in the yard,Big metal spikey picket fence ill post tha flick up wen i find it

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by GEM1

no dumb shit, not barbed wire. the fences that have little spikes sticking up, sometimes they twist the chainlink over but this fence had the spikes sticking up.

aka cyclone fences?

i worked at some fancy restaurant and pulled some tyler durden shit but that another story. i cut the tip of my painting finger completely off bending up a lid to a huge can of tomatoes. but i still painted that weekend with a huge bandage around my hand. no pain no gain

i also split the knuckles of my painting hand almost in 2 hitting some loud mouth in the teeth with an uppercut 3 years ago.......

and my hand still cramps up today because of it. but at least i have one of his teeth.

funny thread

Originally posted by DvOTeR

Ok look im not sure if this will work but i hope so. Basically I want to start a thread of photos of peoples injuries that you have had happen when painting or which have stopped you from painting. I did this at school when pushing a window open. It doesn't look to bad but it was pretty deep and they basically sewed my fingers back on, a couple more millimetres and i may have never painted again. This thread will prolly die off in a couple of days.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/browse.php3?username=dvoter&file=myhand.jpg'>

If you have to click im really sorry first time posting a flick and i have read over the how to aswell, this is as good as i could decifer

i did the same thing a couple months ago but my wrist got cut not my fingers

Originally posted by KaMeArT

http://www.deadtrainbums.com/emttrn2.jpg'>

^Thats my head^

sick indeed...do u really think that pic is real ?...must not have been a graffer there are no cans on the scene..wrong place at the wrong time...u gets screwed over my comrad...screwed over indeed..i fell from the rafters of bridge but that didnt stop me ..just encouraged me to pay more damn attention to not shake my can when im holdin on to the rafter with one hand ....wasnt very smart......WHOZE?:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

MY SHITS GOING OUT

I HAVE NO PIX. BUT HERES MY INJURY SHPEEL. IN MY JUNIOR YEAR OF SKATING I WAS AM/SHOP SPONSORED. MAINLY CUZ I WENT BIG AND FAR. WELL ONE DAY I WAS OUT SKATING I PULLED A OLLIE IMMPOSSIBLE DOWN A 4 STAIR TO LAND IT. RIGHT WHEN I LANDED IT, I LANDED DIRECTLY IN THE PATH OF A SMALL ROCK CAUSING ME TO STOP INSTANTLY, WELL THE BOARD STOPPED I KEPT GOING. WELL I FELL HARD AND BROKE MY WRIST IN 2 PLACES. ENDING MY SK8 CAREER. MORE TIME FOR BOMBIN. I NOW HAVE A PIN HOLDING MY WRIST TOGETHER. WELL IM NOTICING NOW THAT IM GETTIN OLDER MY WRIST HURTS A GRIP AT NIGHT WHEN ITS COLD SOMETIMES UNBEARABLE. ALSO I HAVE A WEEK ANKLE AND KNEE FROM EVERTHING, SK8N, BOMBIN, B-BALL, BEING FUCKIN NUTS WHEN I WAS A KID, WHO ELSE YOU KNOW JUMPED OFF 2 STORY BUILDINGS FOR FUN. ITS MAINLY MY WRIST AND KNEE THAT ARE BUGGING ME MORE AND MORE. MAKIN IT HARD TO HOLD ON TO SHIT FOR A LONG TIME, CROUCH DOWN FOR A LONG TIME AND CLIMBING AS WELL AS I USED TO. IT PISSES ME OFF CUZ I STILL HAVE MORE WORK TO PUT IN BUT IM NOT SURE MY BODY WILL KEEP UP. DAMN!:D

yeah, im not saying hes a "fag", but what baffled me about THE PROPHET's story was this: how is a wrist injury career-ending for skating??? my boys regularly skate with casts on arms....if it was your ACL or ankle, maybe id understand. furthermore, it WOULD seem that a wrist injury would keep me from bombing...especially if its your painting hand, but even if its not, itd be hard as shit to climb fences and roofs with a fucked up wrist. that story made no sense to me.

yeah, im not saying hes a "fag", but what baffled me about THE PROPHET's story was this: how is a wrist injury career-ending for skating??? my boys regularly skate with casts on arms....if it was your ACL or ankle, maybe id understand. furthermore, it WOULD seem that a wrist injury would keep me from bombing...especially if its your painting hand, but even if its not, itd be hard as shit to climb fences and roofs with a fucked up wrist. that story made no sense to me.

^^^^^LOL its true, dont make no sence, specialy jumping off a building

back and better than ever

I referred to him as a fag due to the fact that he called skating sk8n, and continuously bragged about dumb shit that serves no purpose, and I also bet that he actually writes prophet and thinks that it might be original. I cannot wait for him to respond.

A-HOLLA KCRIME FAMILIA

toy!

Originally posted by Sevs210

i would take pics of when i fell off a like 12 foot billboard.... but i just got a torn up elbow and knee

hahahaha :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ahaha sevs from daygo? u a fuken toy ass muthafuka......u always talk mad shit but u can never back it up..thats why u be gettin punked by so many peeps around the town...stupid ass white boy skater faggot....give some respect then u can gain some too...don't slash unless u can hang with the competition.....aye dawg don't get caught slippin.....CLIPSE ONER

Archived