1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Injuries from or that have stopped you painting

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by DvOTeR, May 12, 2002.

1. DvOTeR

DvOTeR 12oz Junior Member

Injuries from or that have stopped you painting

Discussion started by DvOTeR - May 12, 2002

Ok look im not sure if this will work but i hope so. Basically I want to start a thread of photos of peoples injuries that you have had happen when painting or which have stopped you from painting. I did this at school when pushing a window open. It doesn't look to bad but it was pretty deep and they basically sewed my fingers back on, a couple more millimetres and i may have never painted again. This thread will prolly die off in a couple of days.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/browse.php3?username=dvoter&file=myhand.jpg'>
    If you have to click im really sorry first time posting a flick and i have read over the how to aswell, this is as good as i could decifer

DvOTeR - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. aimsTOplease

aimsTOplease 12oz Member

aimsTOplease - Replied May 12, 2002

you cut ur fingaz of by opeing a window at skool?
    sew the fuking skool

aimsTOplease - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. DvOTeR

DvOTeR - Replied May 12, 2002

FUCK

ok to the experienced posters i ahve done it how it says to by right clicking and clicking on the grey img box, still whats wrong with it.
    Yer i want to sew but i dont reckon i have much grounds to do it on, maybe a teacher leaving us alone in a class unsupervised??

4. GEM1

GEM1 New Jack

GEM1 - Replied May 13, 2002

weak!
    I got 11 stitches in my index finger and 7 in my pinky from a fence with those spikes on the top. they didnt have enough skin to sew it back together so the DR. had to just stitch peieces of my hand together. it looks pretty fucked up. but at least its not my painting hand. and they gave me vicodin. all's well that ends well i guess.
    sorry no pictures though.

GEM1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. aimsTOplease

aimsTOplease 12oz Member

aimsTOplease - Replied May 13, 2002

LOL the fence with spieks on top ahhahahha
    barb wire

aimsTOplease - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. DvOTeR

DvOTeR - Replied May 13, 2002

yeh i know it does look kinda weak but it narrowly missed nerves and theres a blood trail throughout my school, hahaha. oh yeah one of the worst things was when the dude like forced it open and was scraping round inside for anymore glass.

7. GEM1

GEM1 New Jack

GEM1 - Replied May 13, 2002

no dumb shit, not barbed wire. the fences that have little spikes sticking up, sometimes they twist the chainlink over but this fence had the spikes sticking up.

GEM1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. Sevs210

Sevs210 Guest

Sevs210 - Replied May 13, 2002

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dvoter/myhand.jpg'>

ummmm

9. DvOTeR

DvOTeR - Replied May 13, 2002

thanks heaps sevs210 and gem1 im pretty sure he was being sarcastic when he said barb wire. Ok my thread is really shit c'mon more people have to have flicks of injuries.

10. Sevs210

Sevs210 Guest

Sevs210 - Replied May 13, 2002

i would take pics of when i fell off a like 12 foot billboard.... but i just got a torn up elbow and knee

11. kwoeoner

kwoeoner Guest

kwoeoner - Replied May 13, 2002

i gashed my hand open running from transits in the yard,Big metal spikey picket fence ill post tha flick up wen i find it

12. kwoeoner

kwoeoner Guest

kwoeoner - Replied May 13, 2002

yer this is tha dam fence, ill post my hand wen i find tha flick
    [​IMG]

13. newyuckshity

newyuckshity Guest

newyuckshity - Replied May 13, 2002

aka cyclone fences?

i worked at some fancy restaurant and pulled some tyler durden shit but that another story. i cut the tip of my painting finger completely off bending up a lid to a huge can of tomatoes. but i still painted that weekend with a huge bandage around my hand. no pain no gain

i also split the knuckles of my painting hand almost in 2 hitting some loud mouth in the teeth with an uppercut 3 years ago.......
    and my hand still cramps up today because of it. but at least i have one of his teeth.

funny thread

14. KaMeArT

KaMeArT 12oz Junior Member

KaMeArT - Replied May 13, 2002

http://www.deadtrainbums.com/emttrn2.jpg'>
    ^Thats my head^

KaMeArT - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. Pointillism

Pointillism 12oz Junior Member

Pointillism - Replied May 13, 2002

Pointillism - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: