Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Injured Knees

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tough Love, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

Yo, before i had this happen to me, i never thought of injuries to the knees being anything more than like any other body part. Nothing serious, whatever, heals in a week or two.
    WRONG
    I hurt my knee somehow by twisting it, and let me tell u, its pretty much the lamest injury ive had thus far. Luckily mine wasnt such a serious case, i can walk and all, BUT its probably the most frustrating and annoying place to hurt. Moral of the story is guys, and galls, watch your knees. Dont do crazy twisting motions with them, and protect them at all times no matter what your doing. This is teh ghey

/motherly love over and out

2. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

since we're talkin about injuries......it sucks to go up for a rebound...jump as high as you can...and come down on your ankle.....what makes this shit hurt even more is being fat...and not being able to walk without limping for about 2 weeks sucks too..

3. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yeh dude ive hurt the ol ankles numerous times too
    once it was so bad i almost passsed out from the pain
    but chicks dig it

4. Your Moms New Boyfriend

Your Moms New Boyfriend Member

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

DEATH. THERE IS DEATH UNDER MY PAGAN UMBRELLA.

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

at my physical therapy i'd say 95% of the poeopel there are there for knee injuries. looks sucky. trust, back is ill to.

7. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

try a kidney stone oh my fuckin goodness so painfull it wasnt the part of getting it out that was the problem it was the major backpain when it was going through the intestine or whatever makes you want to doubleover

8. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I think fucking the discs in your back up is the worst. My boss a couple summers ago couldnt even sleep in the same bed as his wife, because the jostling would hurt at night. I mean it was either that, or they hated each other.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

once i fell from the top to the flat in a ten foot bowl, directly onto my knee. i was wearing pads and didn't break anything, but couldn't walk right for like a week

10. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

11. Mammoth

Mammoth Junior Member

A friend of mine recently fell wrong on to his knee, resulting in a lot of damage. Shitty.