Infocom Raid/bust

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by sneak

to be honest smart, i didnt read that thread, i just posted. whats the deal then? am i not allowed to do 01 anymore?

even if you "were allowed" you shouldnt. that shit is rediculously stupid.

Guest railroadjerk

and no, smart, the InfoCom in dallas was a web host / provider for arab websites and people, while the infocom in california made zork.

no relation.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

even if you "were allowed" you shouldnt. that shit is rediculously stupid.

and what, the other shit people come out with on this board isnt stupid?

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by sneak

and what, the other shit people come out with on this board isnt stupid?

haha real strong argument, pal. YES, THE OTHER SHIT IS STUPID TOO.

but the epitome of 12oz stupid is the "first" bullshit. and you find it necessary to shorten it to 01, thus making it even MORE full of shit.

i dont see 12oz and in particualr channel 0 as being ment for any thing that serious. so im not really that serious when i post here. take it with a pinch of salt. however when a thread with thought behind it (ie the rape one) ill try and post a seriosu reply if i choose to reply at all.

I dunno, but I was watching on the local news, how they went and arrested 5 brothers last night that were suspects for sending money to Yemen and some other place.... someone's in big trouble.

It showed feds carrying all these boxes and routing equipment for computers, they seized all there computer shit and office documents.

BUSTED!!

I believe they caught them on 40 some odd felony counts of some crime. My little brother was like, they should've just gone ahead and given those guys treason so they get the death penalty. But I bet those 5 brothers have alot of stories to tell, so they're valuable right now. The place where they arrested those guys and where their office is, it's a matter of a 20 minute drive from here. Craziness.

oh hell yeah, but we must remember the lesson of the Rosenbergs... they were executed for cold war treason and it was later proven that they were completely innocent of the charges... It was a bit late to apologize.

I think finding them in another country consorting with the enemy is a strong indicator of guilt, however.

Archived