Info and mug shot on one of the most disturbing accidental sex deaths ever. Bleh.

Poop Man Bob

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bailey1.html

Meet Steven Bailey. The 54-year-old St. Paul man has been charged with manslaughter in the bizarre accidental death of a fellow sadomasochist. According to this criminal complaint filed yesterday (11/12) in Minnesota's District Court, Maceo F. Brodnax died in Bailey's apartment during an S&M act that involved Brodnax wearing a gas mask that Bailey equipped with chloroform-soaked rags. Bailey--known as "The True Master" in S&M circles--was monitoring Brodnax's breathing--until his phone rang. Bailey told cops that he lost track of time and when he finished his call, Brodnax had suffocated. But that didn't stop Bailey from "aggressively pulling, squeezing, and striking the deceased's exposed genitals," according to the complaint. Not surprisingly, Bailey captured his post-mortem hijinks on videotape.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/art2/bailey1.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

when he finished his call, Brodnax had suffocated. But that didn't stop Bailey from "aggressively pulling, squeezing, and striking the deceased's exposed genitals"

At least he's persistant... "Oh, you're dead, are you? Well, let's see how dead you are when I do THIS!... or THIS!... uh, or This... or this..."

Re: Re: Info and mug shot on one of the most disturbing accidental sex deaths ever.

Originally posted by Smart

At least he's persistant... "Oh, you're dead, are you? Well, let's see how dead you are when I do THIS!... or THIS!... uh, or This... or this..."

haha..beating genitals usually wakes me up

Guest chicken bone

Re: Re: Info and mug shot on one of the most disturbing accidental sex deaths ever. Bleh.

Originally posted by Smart

HAHA! Funniest thing I've heard all day. I'm so bored.. Waiting sucks.

Archived