INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

Guest da wizzard

i went to indy and got up with nua and some other indy heads.....these guys are mad chill, and deserve some rec so i thought i would make a thread of my visit....enjoy...peace to crepe, sac, demo, drew, mut, eros, and all those i left out.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

^^^^^ are those form Indy or Cincy?

I was in Indy not to long ago. The only thing I really caught were some VEGAN tags.

all indy flics.....there are a lot of spots there.....most of these flics are chill walls.....

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by YinzerXpress

them first couple pieces are dope, the rest of the shit is alright, nice post, hope to see more flicks

the first few flics are gamble.....he is nua and gi, my crew.....the rest are pure indy writers.....

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by stilborn

bump for bombing,o wait...wrong thread

i second gamble.....not only that but i chilled in indy for a nite....not a month, not a yr.....not even enough time to get hammered with some friends and shoot the shit.....you fucking critics on this forum are all spent.....im sick of hearing people bitch over this forum.....suckers....lick me.:D ps......i "get up" every morning to go to fucking work and school.......i have another life and still do my thing.....i wanna see all these fucking bitches posting some flics instead of riding all of the nuts of the writers that do

• 1 month later...
Guest da wizzard

i never made the post to represent an entire cities scene......just the one day i spent there......you guys are a great group of critics........i'll just save my experiences for myself from now on....

Archived