Industry People?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I work in that industry ... too bad I'm just an office bitch taking the phone calls for reps when they were out at Magic. If they do take me to a show I just greet peeps at the front of the both. I heard the show was great but I'm sure thats a biased opinion, I know you mods can tell where i work ... and everyone here seems to feel diffrent about our line up than outsiders.

i wasnt there as a buyer so it was hard for me to get around and look at stuff besides whoever was right next to us. i did do some walking around, but basically if you werent in the campground (the rail show) the bigger players dont let you into their booths unless you're a buyer and you have an appointment. the industry gets pretty cutthroat and they dont want people jacking designs.

from the people in our area, i liked a good amount of what i saw. mishka's new stuff coming out is pretty fresh... scifen's stuff is not too bad either. ssur's line "a rebel ape" had a big life sized soldier dummy with an ape head at their booth.

my pal... is that you mike? if so what up man.

What's up Andrew? It's Justin from Mixerfriendly.

Congrats on making it out to Magic. I think there new rail show is going to drain Pool's wallet, so you'll see me there next August.

Wer'e doing the 'Bread and Butter' show in Barcelona in July, so hoprfuly we'll get those European contacts

Hope all is well!!

mishka definitely has some dope tees coming out... 10 deep had some nice hats... everyone for the most part in that section had some aight shit... and they were all chill as hell... the hundreds' "free corgishoe" tee is dope. out of the big guys i would have to say LRG had the hottest shit... the new line is serious and clean too... not like some akademiks crap... wait and see.

Originally posted by TonySuprano+Mar 7 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TonySuprano - Mar 7 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shapes@Mar 2 2005, 08:48 PM

someone broke into our setup and stole 40% of our merchandise.lol

i have no idea how that happened. lol, oh well

LOL - do you work for Paul Frank?? cuz they got jacked big time

[/b]

naa, i work for puffy.

i was out in vegas for magic, i am biased as to who stood out... but i will say the same crew who stood out threw the best party that week as well. "twist a black dutch up"

[/quote so you saw hollertronix too?

nope i saw TONY STARKS!!! aka raekwon the chef!!! jus blaze and maseo from de la dj'ed as well... seen hollertronix like 16 million times between ny and philly... the LRG party was ridiculous, some heads i know who couldn't get in checked out the 555 soul party they said it was ok...

i was out in vegas for magic, i am biased as to who stood out... but i will say the same crew who stood out threw the best party that week as well. "twist a black dutch up"

[/quote so you saw hollertronix too?

nope i saw TONY STARKS!!! aka raekwon the chef!!! jus blaze and maseo from de la dj'ed as well... seen hollertronix like 16 million times between ny and philly... the LRG party was ridiculous, some heads i know who couldn't get in checked out the 555 soul party they said it was ok...

bro.. Tony Starks is Ghostface, not Rae.

it sounds like fun. theyre all good to see live. TFSparties usually arent that live. What ive come to understand.. is that companies that rarely throw parties..usually bring it hard when they do and go all out. While other brands.. who throw parties constantly.. are hit or miss.. and smaller budget. thats why i like going to Liquor Brand parties.. like Seagrams...you have a nice selection food.. and pretty women who are beggin for drunken attention.