Industral Sticker Paper

KillPretty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heh I never had any problems with the labels from oficce depot..I hope you aint printin them at home ?...I use the ones that come in a box..Its 100 of them, they go for like $40 a pack..of course I get them for free..and never had a problem..Its been rainin lately and the ones I had runnin..Still up.. ;)

you wana try using laser stickers....whats that you ask basicly its just real strong paper that come in different sizes and you get a glue called spectrum (I think thats what its called)and you get get like paper thats got kinds of polymer and stuff in it....or if ya dont wana pay for that stuff just go to a hardware store and buy some fibre glass resin and use normal card or paper with that....its strong as hell...hope thats a help...and to find laser labels try http://www.vikingdirect.com

If you have a paper supplier in your area (like Xpedx.. graphic designers and print shops use these type stores to order paper for professional printing jobs), you can go in and basically take as many samples from their open containers as you want. They have tons of crack n peel and colored sticker papers, etc. They also come in 8.5 x 11 sheets which = big stickers.

Or if it's not set up like that, tell them you are doing a project for school/college and need some samples of crack n peel because you're going to be ordering a large quantity and want to make sure it works with your printer first.

I would just look in the phone book under "paper suppliers" "paper retailers" "paper manufacturers" something like that. Xpedx is the best, if they're in your area check them out. You can definitely get a ton of free crap just by saying you're a design student and you want samples for a school project.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ragehardcore@Apr 2 2005, 07:56 PM

if you go to ups.com you can sign up for a FREE businesss account and then you can order cases and cases of whaterver kind of stickers you want. i went a little overboard and now have like ten cases of stickers in my closet

i started doing this after i read your reply.... but it started asking for credit card numbers etc.... did you go trough all of that?

did they ever wanna charge anything from you?

thanks.

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Mar 19 2005, 08:11 AM

Heh I never had any problems with the labels from oficce depot..I hope you aint printin them at home ?...I use the ones that come in a box..Its 100 of them, they go for like $40 a pack..of course I get them for free..and never had a problem..Its been rainin lately and the ones I had runnin..Still up.. ;)

dude, why buy the sticker paper when you can just go to the post office and get em for free? think about it.

I use the ones that come in a box..Its 100 of them, they go for like $40 a pack, of course I get them for free

Originally posted by pieceofCAKES@Apr 8 2005, 11:21 AM

dude, why buy the sticker paper when you can just go to the post office and get em for free? think about it.

Read dog..Read..Never mentioned bout buyin shit..I just noted that the stickers I get go for like $40 a pop...I got hook ups on the printing...While you draw in ONE sticker, I'm gettin hundreds of copies..While you on your 3rd sticker..I'm postin mine up.. You Think about it..

Ps...Create a Personal Account and they wont ask for your credit card..I didnt get asked for mine..Then again I dont need 20,000 stickers..So I'm set with my 500..

Great thread. I ordered a shit load of different labels just now. And i think the quanity is muliples of 10..so i guessing if you order 500, thats actually 5,000. :love2:

Anyway, anyone know any good online deals on crack and peel or anything similar? I like the fact theyre large sheets of sticker paper to work with. The printing shop i went to today charged me 50 cents a page. Lame.

I have a few boxes of this shit right here..100 pages in each box..

Labels.jpg

I get bout 600 labels out of each box..More than enough for me...

Stickers.jpg

(I covered the sticker, I dont wanna self promote)

Office depot labels are good..Like I said before I hope u aint printin that shit at home..Works for me.. ;)