Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Industral Sticker Paper

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by KillPretty, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone knows about some sticker paper you can print on thats really strong epoxy or something. cause the office depot stickerpaper is shitty. thanks

2. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Heh I never had any problems with the labels from oficce depot..I hope you aint printin them at home ?...I use the ones that come in a box..Its 100 of them, they go for like $40 a pack..of course I get them for free..and never had a problem..Its been rainin lately and the ones I had runnin..Still up.. ;)

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

Try licking the back of the sticker. Kinda gross but whatever.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

kinkos crack and peel

5. Boar103

Boar103 New Jack

howmuch does kinko's usually run there prices on crack and peel?

6. pugsly

pugsly New Jack

you wana try using laser stickers....whats that you ask basicly its just real strong paper that come in different sizes and you get a glue called spectrum (I think thats what its called)and you get get like paper thats got kinds of polymer and stuff in it....or if ya dont wana pay for that stuff just go to a hardware store and buy some fibre glass resin and use normal card or paper with that....its strong as hell...hope thats a help...and to find laser labels try www.vikingdirect.com

7. Fem

Fem New Jack

If you have a paper supplier in your area (like Xpedx.. graphic designers and print shops use these type stores to order paper for professional printing jobs), you can go in and basically take as many samples from their open containers as you want. They have tons of crack n peel and colored sticker papers, etc. They also come in 8.5 x 11 sheets which = big stickers.

Or if it's not set up like that, tell them you are doing a project for school/college and need some samples of crack n peel because you're going to be ordering a large quantity and want to make sure it works with your printer first.

I would just look in the phone book under "paper suppliers" "paper retailers" "paper manufacturers" something like that. Xpedx is the best, if they're in your area check them out. You can definitely get a ton of free crap just by saying you're a design student and you want samples for a school project.

Hope that helps.

8. ragehardcore

ragehardcore New Jack

if you go to ups.com you can sign up for a FREE businesss account and then you can order cases and cases of whaterver kind of stickers you want. i went a little overboard and now have like ten cases of stickers in my closet

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

oh yeah, check ebay, too. i've found boxes of 100-1000 sheets for cheap prices.

kinko's charges like 25 cents a sheet usually.

10. ABSTRKT

ABSTRKT New Jack

i started doing this after i read your reply.... but it started asking for credit card numbers etc.... did you go trough all of that?
    did they ever wanna charge anything from you?
    thanks.

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

there's somethign else you have to do. i think the credit card shit is optional for shipping from home or business, they just 'charge your account'

12. ABSTRKT

ABSTRKT New Jack

you need to actually open a FREE acc... then you get an acc#.... then you can order whatever you want.....
    i should have about 30,000(might be off 5-6k) labels here by the end of the week.

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i just went to ups thinking that they don't give away free accounts any longer, and i still can't find it, they ask for a credit card number for shipping supplies.

14. ABSTRKT

ABSTRKT New Jack

they ask for a credit card # ... and put that you usualy ship (3-5) pakages per week.... the CC # is just in case you actually ship stuff.... then they can charge your acc.... choose an ocasional acc.

15. the new pope

the new pope New Jack

I just went to ups.com and started a business account, the only credit check they ran asked for a fictitious business name and your name only. It took five minutes, no credit cards or anything, i got a box on the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.