INDONESIA

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

like i said. before and ill say it again. get off the internet. fuck whatever country that is. aint there bills or something you should be paying. or walking a dog or something

Guest sagging tit

tue, seriously you should have stayed off the first time you got banned. Your on this shit 24/7 and never have anything interesting to add. And to top it off your a memeber of a gay pride crew about cats. You gangly little fuck, take your own advice.

i havent really watched t.v in months.... the news is stupid too ..shit like "heres how to get out of a ticket"..... "adopt a child"... "stupid fuckin idiot parent leaves child in car in 103 degree weather" fawk and the weathers always wrong.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Indonesia is rough rough rough.

T.T Boy, call me in an hour or so if you can...I'm *HOME*

A little earlier than expected.

but she NEVER calls me or sends me my shirt... which, by the way, I happen to be wearing the mate of that shirt right now, the green shirt pines for the blue and is dying without it... I'm sure the blue feels the same way but perhaps you just don't see...

Originally posted by Smart

but she NEVER calls me or sends me my shirt... which, by the way, I happen to be wearing the mate of that shirt right now, the green shirt pines for the blue and is dying without it... I'm sure the blue feels the same way but perhaps you just don't see...

Oh if you only knew the hectic summer ive had...

I know its been a year but i will send you something....better late then never? :o

Archived