Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

indians on the train

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

why the fuck is every single person who works for the train company a smelly ass indian (and by smelly ass i mean, doesn't fucking wash their shit....ever). and to top it all off, why do they have to be such assholes to people? to quote the arctic monkeys "they coulda just told us no, though, they didn't 'afta be rude".

cunts

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

open a door push the ones standing near it off

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

At least the "Indians" around there have jobs...

Edit: not first.

4. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

punch teh browns.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

oh, to clarify, i'm talking about the brown indians, not the red ones. cheers

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you should go up to one and say hey man, got any extra syllables?

7. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

put a air freshener around your neck.

one of the green tree one's.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  8. azerks

azerks Junior Member

Yeah, it always seems to be thick-accented Indians who announce train cancallations, it's hard to understand a word they say...

9. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

You're just jealous cos he has a job and you don't.

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

red dot or feather?

11. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

I really admire Native Americans.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

This reminds me of this time I was in India and was on the train with my mom and brother, and there was this real raggedy looking drunkard making an ass of himself. He eventually got his ass kicked by this 20-something hero, who incedentally, was with his mom or aunt or something. It was a real good asskicking, and the bum nearly hurled himself off the train, crying. Everyone had to talk him out of it.

13. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I haven't taken BART in a while...but, this was never an issue when I was a commuter.

I was the smelly hungover guy with the bicycle that moms tried to keep their kids away from.

Fuck the haters.

14. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

there fuckin everywhere down in melburn. it absolutely shits me

15. V for Vagina

V for Vagina Member

At least the smell isnt concentrated like it is in taxi's. I swear sometimes you need to be rude and tell them they stink.