In the middle of Beef(READ THE POST BEFORE TAKING THE POLL!)

EssAyEmEe3

Alright, Im gonna lay it down for you. My girlfriend told one of her best friends that she gained weight. Her best friend proceeded to bitch her out because it and stuff like that. I didn't get involved at this point, I didn't want to get into it. So tuesday I'm in class with her best friend, and I set my stuff down to do something. She says "Are you going to sit there, ryan sits there, ect. blah blah blah.."...Im in a bad mood already, so I say "Shut up"...She says "Don't tell me to shut up", So I said, "FUCK YOU!". I sit down and ignore her saying "Yeah, thats why your girlfriend is a stupid slut." and all of that shit. Come back from a Junior meeting, and find out that she told everyone about it. That day I'm pissed off, and her boyfriend is one of my friends so I gave him a ring. I Called him to see where we'd stand if something happened. So the bitch comes up to me the next day and tells me Im a pussy becuase I had to ask her boy for permission to do something..", I say "I'm friends with him, I wanted to see where we'd stand, Its not my fault he bitched at you, and I don't need his permission to do shit, I could give a fuck about his permission". So she gets pissed about that. My girl wrote a fake obituary in an online diary about the the other girl. So today Im in the same class, and the girl says"Why your girlfirned do that"...and I said "I don't know", I go to my next class, see my girl beforehand and tell her about it, Find out in the class that I went to that The girl whos got the beef said shes "Going to find a way to get me to kill myself by the end of the year" becuase she told a couple of my friends that on her bus. Today I call my girl up after school, and the other girl called her up saying she was going to try and get her(my girl) expelled for the obituary thing. So I figure if she does that, I'll get her expelled for what she said on her bus. Becuase technically thats a death threat. Question 1. Will that work and hold up(The death threat thing)?, and 2. If the online diary was Deleted, and all of that, and nothing connects my girl to it, can she still try to get her expelled(if she even can in the first place)?

The poll now awaits you...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn dude stop crying like your pussy hurts.........:D

fuck that little kid shit, next time you see her tell the fat bitch to leave you alone and ignore her from that point on, dont give into childish games

Guest me IS cool

Fuck that bitch woulda got the backhand the second she said something. You should tag up her house or areas around the school calling her a fat cunt... Some fag did that here and it worked.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by BIG T

fuck that little kid shit, next time you see her tell the fat bitch to leave you alone and ignore her from that point on, dont give into childish games

Originally posted by BIG T

word

Archived