Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

In the 4 years I have owned my comp..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Sevs210, May 16, 2002.

1. Sevs210

Sevs210 Junior Member

i have never once cleaned the keyboard... I can see piles of dust and dead skin underneath the keys... :p

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i am first again which contrary to popular belief does not mean i am worst , it does however mean that i am the best , which does not rhyme with second , but mecond does . as as you all know what mecond means , i wont bother explaining it to you , i will explain why the earth goes round though , it is bc there are giants that live in space , and for fun the spin rocks , our planet being one of them . much like how we spin thoe top things that spin for awhile and then fall over , occasionally knocking your pet mosquito to the floor , where your cat accidentally eats the poor bastard . then of course you go ape shit and kill the damn cat , figuratively not literally of course . or perhaps literally if you live in opressed china in which case i do not envy you because im gonna have atleast 3 or four thousand kids , not just one . so i can raise them up to be my own personal gestapo , if you are not sure what gestapo means , i would suggest researching the nazi invasion of europe during WWII , which is quite an interesting moment in our history , not as interesting as the invention of modern popcorn machines , but close enough to make you want to eat some popcorn, which you shouldnt do bc it can get stuck in your teeth and grow into semi sentient beings with laser eyesight , and they would proceed in shooting your friends in the eyes as an automatic response system every time you opened your mouth , which would obviously be fuckin cool , you could watch and laugh for hours , bc everytime you laugh you'd shoot someone , you'd be caught in a neverending loop , somewhat like perpetual motion machines , which may or may not be a new invention of mine i have locked in my garage . but i dont have a garage so i guess you solved the mystery of the ages , way to go sherlock , see you at the beach .

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

GO GET SOME OF THAT AIR IN A CAN SHIT, SHIT IS DOPE! ;)

4. go get that canned air, pull down your droors, pull down your skivvies, and spray the air on the space between your nutsack and your anus, for a good minute or two. it feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

5. Sevs210

Sevs210 Junior Member

Iam keep meaning to buy one of those air in the can things, but my mom thinks Iam gonna use it to get high or something.... Ya she is weird.

6. NATO

NATO Guest

bah air in a can? paying for air bah. just hold your keyboard upside down and shake it. mine was full of crumbs hair and general shit.

7. Sevs210

Sevs210 Junior Member

Hmmmm not a bad idea..... not at all....

8. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

before i got my new pc, i took apart the mouse and keyboard from the old one and i found pieces of flour tortialls in the keyboard and hair rolled up in the mouse...