in search of ozie flicks

cloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

finally, i'm not letting this one fade to page 2 yet. this guy killed LA heavens in a time when most people were scared to. while he was going there was nobody going as hard, except maybe ayer, but i never saw an ayer heaven in person. he also killed shit when he was HAWK. i got my own flicks of mullholland, but no scanner, and everyone's seen that already. i think he did a huge YR on the LA river before Saber did his big one. anyone know what hapened to him after that jump? he had the sickest peice on that dip in the fwy downtown.

Originally posted by dogface

finally, i'm not letting this one fade to page 2 yet. this guy killed LA heavens in a time when most people were scared to. while he was going there was nobody going as hard, except maybe ayer, but i never saw an ayer heaven in person. he also killed shit when he was HAWK. i got my own flicks of mullholland, but no scanner, and everyone's seen that already. i think he did a huge YR on the LA river before Saber did his big one. anyone know what hapened to him after that jump? he had the sickest peice on that dip in the fwy downtown.

Hey that same Mullholland bridge that OZIE became famous for -- isn't that the same bridge Bill Cosby's son got killed on?

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Why yes it is...as for what happen to Ozie don't worry about it.

I don't remember asking "what happened" to OZIE. If you're talking about the bridge incident, I already know what happened. If you're talking about him leaving the graff scene, I know about that as well. L.A. writers keep in touch.

Originally posted by dogface

it seems that the mullholland overpass disappeared off the internet, it used to be all over like the saber roller, i don't know what happened, its in art of getting over though.

yeah, i searched for that shit everywhere, no luck though.

back issues of bigtime got some really good ones, but they're such small pics. i liked the YR peices he did on those heavens with only one pole going up from the center divider. so ill, someone from LA definately has some bad ass pics somewhere, its sad he gets so little credit. its just as hard to get chaka and oiler flicks.

Archived