IN NEED OF WRITERS...

JadedGirl

Hey everyone...

Im from the mass area, and i need some help. im doing a huge research project/installation in a couple of months and i need to talk to writers to start my research. i cant use myself and there are only so many of my friends i can use...so get back to me!!!

all information will stay private...im looking for people to interview as well as photograph work, if possible...no people included. if you are interested,

email me at my address, and ill give you more info!!

thanks a bunch...

:love2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by seeking innocence

do you have short dark hair, perky breasts and and a shy, yet inviting personality? you can interview me. im fucking great.

sounds like a cheesy personals ad!

i like jaded girls. are you emo? do you have short dark hair, perky breasts and and a shy, yet inviting personality? you can interview me. im fucking great.

heh heh. i love this.

-cdz:D

i like jaded girls. are you emo? do you have short dark hair, perky breasts and and a shy, yet inviting personality? you can interview me. im fucking great.

..no disrespect but are they perky? I meen why would you interview people you dont know?

Originally posted by JadedGirl

Hey everyone...

Im from the mass area, and i need some help. im doing a huge research project/installation in a couple of months and i need to talk to writers to start my research. i cant use myself and there are only so many of my friends i can use...so get back to me!!!

all information will stay private...im looking for people to interview as well as photograph work, if possible...no people included. if you are interested,

email me at my address, and ill give you more info!!

thanks a bunch...

:love2:

dammit johnson, you gotta be smoother than that.

youll never make sargeant at this rate...:crazy:

Hey everyone...

thank you so much for all your replys...i am definitly interested in talking to you, so i will be in touch with what i need. just to give you an overview, im doing a reserach project for my senior thesis. instead of writing a paper or some bs thing like that, im shooting to do a visual installation with all my information i find. im planning on making a video, a showing of my photography and maybe some sort of painted piece.

right now, im doing prelim research so ill know if ill have enough resources out there to support my topic. so i have your names and will be in touch with you very soon to start getting some of your ideas and thoughts!

just so you know, not im not an emo chick...perky what?!?!? :love:

thanks for your help...

*<Jaded>*

:love2: :love2: :love2:

Archived