...in need of some jungle...

MOOGLE?

hey i'n a rut here can somebody give me some good drum n bass dj's.

i'm also looking for songs with hip hop in them

and i cant find out for the life of me who remixed that naughty by nature song jam

looking for darkstep

jazz shit and some downtempo....

and aaaalot of ragga

song name and dj would help alot....too lazy to search

damn now i remember why i rarely make threads

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Phantom 45, Phantom 45, and Phantom 45.

He did a split with Danny the Wildchild a while back called Vanilla Gorillas... if you ever come across it, mail it to me.

Thank you.

Whoa shit, I just found the second half of the tape on soulseek. Anyway... if anyone ever finds the actual tape... dub me a copy.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

hive's hiphop 2023

this sounds good. I'm surprised i haven't heard of it yet. Hive is a Don. Ever heard "gemini"? That tune is on some epic-futuristic robo laser beam movements.

DJ Teebee has a new album out "the Legacy" I think its called, he's pretty much the master when it comes to sort of techy mellowed extremely dark shit.

Evol Intent (evolintent.com)are destroying everything everywhere right now.

Noisia are good too.

dogsonacid.com

shit. i used to have an old hype tape from back in 99. i was playing it one day and my nigga danny got all into it. he went to visit relatives in england and reported back that it was the 'new shit' down there. it was so funny to hear, a huge black dude going off about how great hype and ellis dee are and how he wanted to "neck some 'e'".

imagine dude dancing in the middle of the living room ravey style full on into it. fucking great times.

......damn now i cant make fun of gatita no more...thanx fathead..

dj heretic

ak 12000

diesleboy

cuban

neopulse

metalheadz

goldie

aphrodite

dj soul slinger

shy fx

kenny ken

dj rap.......before the twix

dara

thanks for the phantom

mad professor

danny the wild child

some shit omar santana did

loooooong night downloading music..now i need cd's to burn on

Re: Panacea.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Only DJ who can turn something completely and unavoidably gay (like Happy Hardcore) into something awesome. Sinister fucker.

have you ever heard him speak? He couldn't be

much more camp. He makes some sick industrial type dnb though. I like the song 'torture', on position chrome, some old ass release.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, yeah, he has the pansiest voice in the universe. Which is awesome, considering the kind of music he makes. Have you seen the documentary "Modulations"? he makes a hilarious appearance in it...

A version of "Torture" is on "Low Profile Darkness". Back when he was super fat creepy guy making really evil shit. Most of that CD is on the same vein, he's changed a lot since.

Guest im not witty

go to mingandfs.com they have live sets and sample tracks you can download. the live in vegas one is especially dope/

WHAT THIS THREAD NEEDS IS MORE LOVE FOR ANDY C.

thank you.

everyone needs UK Apachi/Shy FX - ORIGINAL NUTTAH in their collection as well.

or just listen to BASF, who obviously knows what's up.

(and delta 9 is terrorcore, not gabber.. ooh! look at me, more pretentious than a junglist... assuming that's possible)

Archived