Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

in need of a dj (web radio)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Jul 26, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

my friends at yage.net and spiritplants are in need of some more dj's to fill in some time spots and bring a little different flavor to the station.

http://spfradio.yage.net/

that's the site. to tune in, copy and paste www.yaget.net:9000 into your winamp location playing thing...

for more info or if you're interested contact:
    cenacle@mindspring.com

and put "spf radio" in the subject line of your email

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

a second note: this position is for a weekly show. no pay, no real frills, just something you might want to do if you have some spare time and a highspeed connection.

thye really are in need of some new flavor. hip hop, trip hop, old music, bluegrass, you name it, they will probably be interested. i hada show on for quite a while, but i am on dialup now and can't do it any longer.

hope someone here is interested.

thanks for checking out the thread, regardless. maybe it'll atleast get them some more listeners.

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I dont have the ability to actually do this but tell us more about your friends, there market base, or the expectations and future of this station...

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

well, the market is hippies, entheogen enthusiasts.

this station is listened to. there is definitely an audience for it.

btw: all you need is winamp and the shoutcast software available at www.shoutcast.com

you also need a good music collection or a topic base if you wanted to do a talk show or whatever. one guy even reads books, i think i mentioned that. if you want more info, email cenacle@mindspring.com
    and ask him for further details. don't for get to put spf radio in the subject line.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

6. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

7. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,077 Likes Received: 1,003
    this is old.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    1 person likes this.