in need of a dj (web radio)

casekonly

my friends at yage.net and spiritplants are in need of some more dj's to fill in some time spots and bring a little different flavor to the station.

http://spfradio.yage.net/

that's the site. to tune in, copy and paste www.yaget.net:9000 into your winamp location playing thing...

for more info or if you're interested contact:

cenacle@mindspring.com

and put "spf radio" in the subject line of your email

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a second note: this position is for a weekly show. no pay, no real frills, just something you might want to do if you have some spare time and a highspeed connection.

thye really are in need of some new flavor. hip hop, trip hop, old music, bluegrass, you name it, they will probably be interested. i hada show on for quite a while, but i am on dialup now and can't do it any longer.

hope someone here is interested.

thanks for checking out the thread, regardless. maybe it'll atleast get them some more listeners.

Guest KING BLING

I dont have the ability to actually do this but tell us more about your friends, there market base, or the expectations and future of this station...

well, the market is hippies, entheogen enthusiasts.

this station is listened to. there is definitely an audience for it.

btw: all you need is winamp and the shoutcast software available at www.shoutcast.com

you also need a good music collection or a topic base if you wanted to do a talk show or whatever. one guy even reads books, i think i mentioned that. if you want more info, email cenacle@mindspring.com

and ask him for further details. don't for get to put spf radio in the subject line.

• 5 years later...

Archived