IN MEMORY OF NACE A TRUE KING...RIP..

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is an amazing post...thats true dedication..all stupid bullshit aside..fuck the beef..this is how the whole graff community should be..wether you like their style or not blah blah any other dumb shit..we should all be together like the people who dedicated themselves and their soul to nace...thats the TRUE progression of graffiti...rest in peace.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

like ive said before you guys are amazing friends.

tons of respect.

no kidding. amazing group of people right there. unfortunately i slept on nace while he was here..its really sad that it took his death make me realise how badass he was. it went from 'oh i know nace.' to 'fuck..its a shame.' RIP nace.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you guys are amazing friends.

I actually felt my throat tightening up as I looked from one picture to the next. It wasn't because a great painter is gone, it was because his friends truly loved him.

respect

Guest railroadjerk

new stuff popping up everyday.

just a week or so after he died, i started seeing rip nace written next to pieces and such, just a testament to the impact this guy had on the community.

rest in peace...

Guest mugshot

rip nace by stie. unfortunately that and a bunch of other stuff in that stretch of highway was ragged by some idiotic local jersey imbeciles who havent even graduated to toy yet, calling these kids toy would actually compliment them, hot post though keep it rolling everyone.......

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by Wheelbite

You know one flick I'd like to see on here...Is that Nace Chip roof a little north of the PU Repelent place. It's in yellow/orange fills. Lovely post.

i gotta find a scanner but ill try, taco you probably already have it scanned...give me a bit.

Archived