Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IN love but not loved back

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by VANDALISTIKO, Jan 12, 2002.

1. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

aight, maybe not love, but one of my sisters friends came over here and we all went out to see a movie, last year this chick was sorta plump and we hung out and cuddled and stuff a few times, today i look at her and she is absolutely beutiful, she changed so much since last year for the better while i changed from an alright guy to a slob acne infested dumbass, now i want to go out with her but my self esteem is gone to shit, somebody tell me something so i dont go out and jump off a bridge .

2. SayOne

SayOne Guest

i feel you................thats all i can say:(

3. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

I don't know about that.. I'm sorry. Do something that makes you feel good. Wash your face every night.. go shape up a little.. (not saying you have to.. but it would make you feel better) and just be happy.

but what I was going to say is.. I know how it feels to love and not be loved in return.. which of course.. this topic really has nothing to do with.

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

you can't totally hide yourself. small things reveal you. the way you glance, the way you stand in line. the way you drive. your favorite color. your handwriting. your music..

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

if neither of you get past the superficial crap then its not gunna work. at all. so just be yrself(lame i know) and if she likes you, then she likes you, if not, then slit her wrists while shes sleeping.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

8 minute abs and some stridex will get you on the way to love

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

if you are actually considering said bridge jumping....do me a favor and introduce me to this girl before you do so.

any help is appreciated.
    thanks in advance...

im bored, sorry if i wasnt much of a help.