in honor of the "blog thread"

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137

heres mine.

current mood: bored stiff

current music: my girlfreind is on the phone with her mom.

yeah im really fuckin bored. i seriously have nothing better to do than post in the sludgenuts is god thread. i really wish i had my dead leaf collection , that would make me happy. i really hate my life , im crying and sad all the time. i wish that i would fall off the radar of the human race. *sigh*

:*(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when im bored...i take this jug of iced tea i have fermenting in my room from summer i put some in a cup from saaayyyyy wendys.. go to the park drive around and throw it at people.

speaking of blogs...i recently found my exgirlfriends online journal. it was a golden find. i know have new material to make fun of...

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

when im bored...i take this jug of iced tea i have fermenting in my room from summer i put some in a cup from saaayyyyy wendys.. go to the park drive around and throw it at people.

speaking of blogs...i recently found my exgirlfriends online journal. it was a golden find. i know have new material to make fun of...

aww awwwwwww.

e***y beats sludgenuts....

Archived