Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

In case you were wondering

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blahblahblah, Oct 10, 2004.

1. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

The new Tom Waits is good.

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Didn't know he had a new cd out, I like Tom Wait's music.

3. Evoke_Me

Evoke_Me Junior Member

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

the thread title bar serves the purpose of displaying the subject you scum

5. Evoke_Me

Evoke_Me Junior Member

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober Member

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

tom waits, thats a cd? an artist, some kind of german designed super mobile cell phone that can fit in your ear and dial by your thoughts?

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

http://research.sgcowen.com/rcd_ShowPicture.asp?ID=5249

Managing Director
    (212) 278-4260
    tom.watts@sgcowen.com

Tom Watts is a Managing Director and Senior Analyst at SG Cowen. Mr. Watts leads the telecom equity research team covering telecom services, data & Internet services, and satellite services. Prior to joining SG Cowen, Mr. Watts served as a Managing Director and First Vice President at Merrill Lynch, where he received top rankings for coverage of the satellite communications sector by both Institutional Investor magazine and the Wall Street Journal. He also received broader recognition, being named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the seven best stock pickers across all industry segments. Previously Mr. Watts held senior positions at Bear Stearns, Ascent Communications Advisors, and Booz Allen & Hamilton. Mr. Watts received his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and his A.B. from Stanford University. Mr. Watts is a Chartered Financial Analyst.

10. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s Senior Member

11. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

Tom Waits is a brilliant artist.. musical that is

12. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Bump for this because I got the CD the other day and I've been listening to it a lot. It's real good, not too much to win over converts but anyone familiar with Waits will dig it. There's a couple of really good tracks on it, my favorite right now being "Hoist That Rag". Anyone not familiar with Tom Waits, he's been making albums since around 1970-72, started off very dirty blues/folk and now still plays a lot that but also has some tripped out songs. Very talented, not much like it out there. He's covered the Ramones and vice-versa, too.

[​IMG]

14. Hippopotamus

Hippopotamus Junior Member

15. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Ouch...
    YG Blood
    Banned