IN AND OUT BURGER

grandmaster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

haha..isnt thier menu just your choice of what goes on the burger and fries and sodas..its good though..love thier fries.

they pay thier workers good money and they all have one "stupid" job..

-you wash the salad

-you open the buns

-you spread mustard on the buns

-you spread mayo on the buns

-you throw the burgers on the grill

-you cook them

-you take these potatoes and pass them to this guy

-you cut these potatoes

its hillarious, but whata great fast food place to work

you can all see that i have edited this, but what did i change?

Originally posted by 455

IN N OUT BURGER is good,but I gotta give some love to out to El Pollo Loco and Del Taco...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! del taco is the worst place i have ever eaten.A taco makes you shit for hours,The reason why I think in+out is so great is because i didnt have to run to a toilet 5 minutes later.How can you guys eat that stuff its terrible?

Guest SPLINTER

i think IN-N-OUT is a cali-only resteraunt. ive seen their slaughtering place and where they store all the buns, its right by the hospital i go to. the original one is like less than five minutes frome my house and their training center is down the street from there. theres like 5 or more in-n-outs with in a five minute drive from my house. im not sure if its still cali-only but it used to be.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Missinterpreted

holy shit, in-n-out burger is so fucking great. i actually like the fries, its very potato-y. i wish there was one closer in the city. but actually maybe not, because id probably end up going there more than needed.

also i like the strawberry shakes...

fuck, now im hungry as hell.. u bastards

theres one in daly city and theres one down near the pier

and the burgers are fucking good!!! shit i kinda want one right now i wish i had a car

yeah theyre pretty bomb, i dont like theyre fries much.

the best burger places in the world, is Dicks in seattle.

The fries theyre are so bomb, the burgers are bomb.

its fairly inexpensive. lines arent to bad. and the clientele varies

from place to place around seattle, so you can see the different parts.

definitely you have to go there.

dude theyre shit cant even compare with Dicks, in and out burgers fries arent event that bomb, and theyre shit is hella expensive. and everybody and their mother goes theyre, you have to wait in line for hella, trust me dicks is like the best place to eat in the world. my mouth is watering just thinking about theyre burgers and fries

oh yeah to all you fags who think dicks is a funny name for a restraunt, grow up, if youve ever eaten there, you would know, and you need to grow up, people stop making jokes about the name in like 3rd grade

every time i got to the west i gotta cop those fuckin burgers, shit is actually cookd tastes fuckin bettah then them other bullshits. carls junior is tyte tooLOL

I believe In-N-Out is located mainly in So.Cal but a few in Northern Cali. and Arizona.

At the end of the day. Whatever burgers are left over they cook them up cut them up, stack them, and eat these huge ass burger bites called "Scooby Snacks"

dude your taking this whole burger joint thing too far. everyone and there mother goes to in-n-out. so you don't eat there cause it's not underground?

*edit, there's a shitload in the San Gabriel Valley. My mom works next to the training center.

splinter, i have a feeling you've been to where my mom works.

Originally posted by Nothing

dude theyre shit cant even compare with Dicks, in and out burgers fries arent event that bomb, and theyre shit is hella expensive. and everybody and their mother goes theyre, you have to wait in line for hella, trust me dicks is like the best place to eat in the world. my mouth is watering just thinking about theyre burgers and fries

oh yeah to all you fags who think dicks is a funny name for a restraunt, grow up, if youve ever eaten there, you would know, and you need to grow up, people stop making jokes about the name in like 3rd grade

Man. You had to throw Dicks in the mix. That shit is fucking nasty. With those greasy, soggy ass fries. Don't get me wrong, A Dicks Deluxe is great.. so are the cheeseburgers.. but that shit can not compare to in&out. Point blank. Even if it is cheaper. I think Dicks is overated. They ain't no KID VALLEY thats for sure. But.. the winner of them all is the RED MILL. :crazy: Isn't Ralleys (I think that's what it's called) like in&out except cheaper?

Archived