in america

canfucker

i just thought i'd point out, he's from melbourne, in australia, odesk, NOt america. I'm not too familiar with any laws over there, the right to remain silent only became available with the miranda rights put into effect in the 60's/70s (not sure.) Someone who's actually FROM australia and knows their laws should post advice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

dear dumbass,

you should have clicked "NEW REPLY" and not "NEW THREAD". do they teach you to read in Australia?

all of my most sincere apologies if you are blind and/or mentally retarded. which i hope you are.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

dear dumbass,

you should have clicked "NEW REPLY" and not "NEW THREAD". do they teach you to read in Australia?

all of my most sincere apologies if you are blind and/or mentally retarded. which i hope you are.

hahahaha thats beautiful , you need ur own comedy showcase on hbo , or atleast on rogers cable 4..............hahaha good stufff

whoops

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

dear dumbass,

WELL,

i tried deleting it right after i realized i made that mistake, and it just said i am "not authorized" to do so or something like that. Oh, and another thing, i said " i just thought i'd point out, he's from melbourne, in australia, odesk"" I've never even been there. The reason i even clicked the wrong button is because my school has shitty resolution monitors. The monitor i am using now is an apple. it's plastic case is turning yellow. So yes, i guess i'm PARTIALLY blind from the screen.

Archived