In about 4 hours...

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just incase you need a lil backround information.a VERY close friend of mine is a record producer..has worked with all the greats from the 90's..he is gonna lay a track down on the new smif n wessun album..so he called me up and told me to buy a box of phillys and come through

*spellcheck

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Mar 1 2005, 05:28 PM

Nah , they won the lawsuit. There putting out a new album under the name smif-n-wessun. I belive its gonna be called "da ressurection"

no shit?!?!

well, tell them that one of the originoo gun clappaz says hello :haha:

i smoked with these guys back in the 90's. they did a show with wu-tang and black moon that was crazy...

one of them asked me for a smoke afterwards, and when i pulled out Dunhills he was all like "ahhh shit, why you gotta be smokin those shits".... "Nah man, thats cool..... YO! who got a real smoke for this cat". and he just walked away. we all had a good laugh about that...

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k@Mar 1 2005, 07:08 PM

i smoked with these guys back in the 90's. they did a show with wu-tang and black moon that was crazy...

one of them asked me for a smoke afterwards, and when i pulled out Dunhills he was all like "ahhh shit, why you gotta be smokin those shits".... "Nah man, thats cool..... YO! who got a real smoke for this cat". and he just walked away. we all had a good laugh about that...

damn that must of been a dope show. not many people remember black moon but they were the shit. i don't think them or smif n wessun went down too well outside of the ny area or with the crossover audience. after black moon failed to have a big commerical breakthrough is when rap started going in the bad direction its been in ever since.

Originally posted by sans sheriff@Mar 1 2005, 08:27 PM

Learn some diction, then I might listen to your shitty albums.

i don't think smif n wessun give a flying fuck whether or not an uptight grammar teacher like yourself listens to their stuff.

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 1 2005, 07:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 1 2005, 07:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sans sheriff@Mar 1 2005, 08:27 PM

Learn some diction, then I might listen to your shitty albums.

i don't think smif n wessun give a flying fuck whether or not an uptight grammar teacher like yourself listens to their stuff.

[/b]

I know they don't care.

I just like to annoy my friends.

Three letters...

PPA

Originally posted by worldoflies@Mar 2 2005, 10:43 AM

damn that must of been a dope show. not many people remember black moon but they were the shit. i don't think them or smif n wessun went down too well outside of the ny area or with the crossover audience. after black moon failed to have a big commerical breakthrough is when rap started going in the bad direction its been in ever since.

?? i'm in australia and i know about black moon. anybody who doesn't own enta da stage, illmatic and 36 chambers don't know shit about '93 boyee!

It was fucking illmatic last night man,TEK AND STEELE are some of the coolest laid back rappers i have met till this day..we must of smoked 50 blunts..they laid down a ill track...and i even spit a lil 10 bar freestyle that had them rolling on there ass's laughing..it was deffinantly the illest time i have ever had in a studio..