in a show of pure ignorance, im about to do accupuncture on myself...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

make sure that needle hits your vein, has a mixture of pure heroin and coke, and its sterile...shit your all good you nerd..

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

remember the simpsons episode?

bart gets put on riddlin.. (type stuff).

..then they shoot marge and homer with morphine.

..marge.. becomes instantly tranquil.

homer is like "hey mines just air" *ackk.....

and falls over.

Bart was put on "focusyn" (hahahahahaha)...that is one of my favorite episodes.

well, im alive. as drunk as i was, i wasnt going into it totally blind... ive been getting accupuncture alot recently, so i know the spots... a couple of them anyway. i ask alot of questions so i know the 'hit or miss' ratio with the ones im fucking with.

it turned out ok. i hit the spot, got it in an all that... but since i was real drunk an nearly about to pass out, i took the needle out cause i was scared i might pass out with it sticking out of my arm and i was sure that wouldnt be a good thing...

perhaps i'll try it for longer tonight...

Guest --zeSto--

why not just try accupressure?

and bart wears tin foil on his head,

'cause major league baseball is spying on him.

• 2 weeks later...

be careful seeking, cause your body's chi is nothing to play around with. activating (or deactivating) the wrong points at the wrong time can cause blockages of chi that could actually create health problems, rather than help your overall health. i'm not an expert on accupuncture or anything, but i've studied kung fu with a chinese master for several years who is also a licensed accupuncturist. he explained the dangers of redirecting chi with an unskilled hand, and it's probly nothing you want to get involved in.

edited cause i can't spell.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-09-2001).]

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

i'm not an expert on accupuncture or anything, but i've studied kung fu with a chinese master for several years who is also a licensed accupuncturist. he explained the dangers of redirecting chi with an unskilled hand, and it's probly nothing you want to get involved in.

This nigga should write a script for Jet Li. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'>

KILLA MERO

TOO FLY.

MLBPREZZ

[This message has been edited by MeroSeis (edited 08-13-2001).]

i don't think anyone really cares what the script is about in a jet li movie as long as he hands out enough beatdowns. look at the black mask--what the hell was that movie about? and all the ones with good stories are remakes of already written stories (shaolin temple series, once upon a time in china series, romeo must die, fist of legend) so i think anybody could write a script for jet-li.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-14-2001).]

Archived