IMWATCHING?

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

how did you do this? i tried a few different patches, and none worked.

I can't remember exactly, I remember d/ling a hack of some sort and deleting a couple of files. It used to be as easy as deleting one file but AOL has made it much harder. Try running a google search on "getting rid of AIM ads" and check out the message board results cause those are pretty good. I'd do it for ya but I gotta go to work.

hey man... i created this "colorful graphical summary on your recent" AIM activity and got an esitimation of when you were going to be on AIM next...and then you weren't there. whats going on, are we still buddies?

i mean look:

http://www.robharvey.com/animage/sunlight-chart.jpg'>

you should be on at 4:20, 5:30 and 6:10..... and you weren't, what gives? is it me? i really enjoy out time on AIM together.

fucking creepy...

Originally posted by nomadawhat

hey man... i created this "colorful graphical summary on your recent" AIM activity and got an esitimation of when you were going to be on AIM next...and then you weren't there. whats going on, are we still buddies?

i mean look:

http://www.robharvey.com/animage/sunlight-chart.jpg'>

you should be on at 4:20, 5:30 and 6:10..... and you weren't, what gives? is it me? i really enjoy out time on AIM together.

fucking creepy...

heh. apparently someone wanted a resource to do exactly that...or cyberstalk...wtf has gone wrong with the world? is it the internet or is it people in general who are fucked up?

Guest KING BLING
There are two competing E911 systems. Most big carriers, like Nextel and SprintPCS, are piggybacking on the Global Positioning System (GPS), a series of 24 satellites originally launched by the Pentagon to aid military operations. GPS chips embedded in new phones factor the arrival time of several satellite signals to compute the caller's longitude and latitude. The downside of the GPS-based approach, however, is that it requires people to buy new phones. Thus carriers such as Verizon Wireless are deploying a different E911 system that works with virtually any existing handset. These carriers are placing sensors inside the towers where mobile signals are routed. When a call for help is sounded, the three or four closest phone towers measure how long it takes for the signal to arrive, then triangulate the victim's coordinates. These systems are being installed in places with relatively low population density, such as Gary, Indiana, and St. Clair County, Illinois. The approach is not as accurate as GPS-based E911, but because distressed callers are usually more visible in a rural landscape, precision is less vital.

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/artic...,266052,00.html

Under this FCC act all phones are required to have the tracking requirement eventually ... act e911

Archived