impeach bush or...assaninate him..its a poll but theres a meaning behind itbarewithme

DOLR....LED

okay i remember someone puttin up a revolutionary war type shit..

but know i more pissed off at my own fucking president then saddam?!?!?

this mother fucker we call a president "BUSH"aka "Hitler"... is a fucking punk bitch!!!:mad:

okay..check this out

we have no allies the only one is Britan "what do they have a couple of jets :lol:

and everyone is against us or in the proscess...hes like a fucking hitler in my eyes i dont know i think hes a pieace of shit and we need to impeach his punk ass

this mother fucker "bush"

cant catch osama bin laden or what ever the fuck so know he has to go for other nations that have no say or just minding there own buisness..he said they have a part in it but i think its a front SO THAT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC DONT REALIZE HES A FUCKING DRUNK WHO DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS COUNTRY AND JUST RELIES ON WAR?!?! HES A FUCK IN MY EYES AND IF ANY OF YOU READ UP ON HITLER!! GUESS WHOS A CLONE "B U S H"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll fucking kill you you punk bitch mother fucker!!!

osama is fucking dead, first off...we had his ass surrounded at tora bora where the fucking sand nigger either died from our bombs or the liver disease he's been dealing with in the dead of winter in the mountains.

FUCK YOU!!!

and this other nigga hussein is more fucked up in the head than bin laden...if he were to set off all the weapons he's got, the whole fucking united states would go to shit...so again...

FUCK YOU!!!

maybe you just ought to move to the middle east you fucking dick, for me, i'm content having a president ready to fuck up any other "nation" who's got the balls to fuck with mine. fuck off.

obviously you dont know

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

MY FUCKING BROTHER IS OVER THERE PROTECTING MY DAMN COUNTRY PLUS YOUR COUNTRY YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT HES OVER THERE FOR THREE MONTHS SO DONT DARE COME AND ACCUSE ME ABOUT BEING ON WHOSE FUCKING SIDE I KNOW WHOS SIDE IM ON BUT IF YOU RELIZE WHO THIS PRESIDENT SOUNDS LIKE YOULL FUCKING KNOW...AND GET OVER 3-11 IT WAS BADAND UNFORTINATE BUT FUCK LIFE GOES ON AND THE CLOSEST YOU GET TO WAR NEWS IS THE FUCKING "GOVERMENT" PAPER...SEE HE HIDES SHIT IF YALL DONT SEE THAT BY NOW WELL IM OSRRY I CANT SAY ANYTHING MORE I THINK I EXPLAINED MYSLEF WELL ENUGH AND TO THOSE WHO READ THE PAPER I THIS IT S TIME FOR A REVOLUIONARY!!!!

so what then, mr. payroll, are the "facts?"

all i know is that it's nearly impossible for someone to survive two of the most deadly conditions in the world...the united states fucking your shit up, and fighting liver disease in the fucking mountains, in a third world country with no medical attention, in the middle of the fucking winter...that dick is fucking dead, no two ways about it.

so please, almighty one, fill me in on what some other level has blessed you with.

I dont even think these political related discussions are serious anymore, but Im bored so Ill put my 2 cents inn. Although I am disgusted in bush and any fool who supports him and his bullshit war, I do believe that all this crap he's pulling is actually gonna help AMerica wake up and get more conscious. In that I mean, he's gonna fuck shit up so bad for us that people are gonna get pissed off and actually do something about it, hopefully especially minorities and the poor. It seems that people are already getting pissed off and the whole country is beginning to get very heated. Although the media will try their best to keep everyone in that whole "everything is fine" frame of mind you can somewhat feel the tension in our citizens developing. I think all the recent protests on him and his policies are a good start. Even if you disagree with me the fact that this topic makes you think about amerikkkas current situation is a good start. But dont be a pussy and stop when you turn off the computer, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Educate yourself on the issues(and not just the conservative or liberal point of view, think critically) and try to make a change. I live in a city overwhelmingly latino and poor, yet none of them do a fucken thing about it so these rich devils basically fuck us in the ass 24/7. I hope all this nazi like warmonger FTW crap Bush and his friends are pulling wakes people up,maybe a revolution wil start in society which will make people do something for a change. If youre on the same vibe as me then heres a lil info to make you think-

- The Iraq war we will soon start is estimated(which means it will cost much more) to run us 100-200 billion dollars. At the sAMe time our economy is going to shit, thousands are being laid off and tons of social programs and offices are closing down. The cost of one plane could provide healthcare for over 100,ooo people.

- A war is the best way to divert a country's attention from the real domestic issues, and the war with Iraq is unnecessary.

- The best way to continue blowing our tax money on defense spending is to keep people ina perpetual state of fear. The CIA and other military branches now admit to overexaggerating the communist threat in order to keep us spending billions on the cold war.

- The cold war ended long ago, yet the govt has never cut military spending when there is no need. This war is a new reason to spend our money. Bush has no qualms about blowing billions of dollars on military actions(and I dont even mean Iraq yet) but he continuously warns congress how they need to be extremely stringent on spending for social programs and education. I spent some time in the military and I aint never seen any indication that the marines,army,etc are falling apart due to lack of funding, yet go to any public school(generally where its mostly minority or poor students) and youll see tons of fucked up shit due to lack of funds.

-Bush talks a lot of rhetoric about how he's against terrorism, and its his mission to defeat terrorism yet our own country owns and operates a multimillion dollar school to train various people from around the world( including known *gasp* terrorist states) on various terrorist procedures and training from bomb making to causing civil disturbances to incite riots to torture, etc. Our government has also funded numerous terrorist groups to furthe american interests including death squads in central and south America.

- Isnt it funny how bush sees foreign policy as black and white yet he has stated various times how his own accounting practices are not"black and white". Even though accounting is mathematics which generally has no gray areas, whereas foreign policy is an extremely complicated issue.

I could go on for years, but anyways. Whether you agree or disagree with me, go out andeducate yourself on these issues. Of course my opinion is biased, Im not perfect. Just do me a favor and turn off the TV and get your info from books and periodicals not fucken fox news at 10.

..amusing that

americans have a military budget

just shy of $400billion/year, which is

basically a $400billion industry of death,

yet there is no free medical care system.

esai - i agree with a lot of what you said...i don't get most of my info from the news...the basic facts, yes, but then i think about them a bit more...case in point, there has been no indication that bin laden is dead, yet it's obvious if you think about the conditions a bit further than what's reported.

and about your whole deal on military spending outweighing significantly domestic spending...it's almost a double edged sword situation. sure we could put a lot of the money we're spending on military action into domestic social programs to fix a lot of the shit going on here, but at the same time, all of our military spending has put our country in a position where we don't have to fear all of the bullshit that happens every day in the middle east. 9/11 kicked our ass, they got us, and at the same time threatened everything that we've come to know and love about the us. sure, the "rich get richer" but fuck, look at the poor communities in the united states and then look at the rich communities in these third world fucked up nations. i'd rather live in the ghetto of new york or la than in iraq any day of the fucking week.

i understand that the united states is not perfect, but damn, if our poor were as committed to fucking shit up as these third world countries are, the us would be fucking heaven. the fact of the matter is that they're not, so in the mean time, to secure the quality of life that we've all come to know must be protected...even if that means fucking the shit out of any country that threatens to toy with it.

basically what i'm trying to say i guess is that bush is doing a fucking excellent job of protecting the states. now if the poor in our country would consistently be raising hell about the shit they have to deal with, then yes, military money ought to be cut to save shit at home, but again, the fact of the matter is that they're not...i'm not saying that they're not doing anything, but graff and protests alone won't do the trick. biowarfare does. read abby hoffman, that kid knows how to fuck shit up at home, and if everyone took to his principles, shit would change at home. simply bitching about it does nothing.

I agree with some of your points, but look

We still spend a grip onmilitary and they still were able to fuck us up on 9/11.

Im glad you read, honestly. I dont know what else to say, but I hope youre last comment wasnt indicating that Im just bitching, cuz I aint. I do a hell of a lot for my community and when the next election comes up, Ill do evn more. I used to fuck shit up the other way, by fucking up the streets and robbin kids that probably look like a lot of the people on this board. Me and my crime partners used to think we were freedom fighters and shit by getting white college kids all sprung, and reaping the monetary benefits. But hey I realized thats the wrong way after spending a 5th of my life in Cali institutions and picking up a few books, but enough about my autobiography. I try to invest as much as I can in my community, thats all I can do. My topic wasnt an argument to your statements,eventhough i may not agree with them. I do think if a nother riot pops off I willbe tempted like a motherfucker though. Keep up the reading

word - nah, i wasn't saying that you were bitching...it just seems like that's what most people do when they get pissed. good to hear that you're DOING SHIT IN YOUR COMMUNITY, that's exactly what i was talking about...if there were more people with that sort of attitude/motivation, shit would get taken care of.

go to the 'how to prevent an iraq war' thread..

call your local senators, call congressmen, call

the whitehouse...call 'em all and tell them you

do not support a war.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

nah dude, i still write letters, sign petitions, go to protests, etc etc, but in the last year or so i've really been burning out on my passion for that stuff. it seems so entirely hopeless.

........its funny that you say this. and yet you tell me that im worthless scum (or something along those lines...) for not believing in certain things.

plus, if we're going to war, then we're going to war calling your congressman saying "i dont support a war" will do nothing more than...well, it wont really do anything. but go nuts.

�5-��vr4i]Originally posted by SkyDancer666 [/i]

nah dude, i still write letters, sign petitions, go to protests, etc etc, but in the last year or so i've really been burning out on my passion for that stuff. it seems so entirely hopeless.

fair enough, but its one phone call man. a couple clicks of

the mouse, and then one call. it doesn't get much

easier than that. and with the amount of negative flack this

admin is getting for this iraq policy, a phone call might really

help..

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

plus, if we're going to war, then we're going to war calling your congressman saying "i dont support a war" will do nothing more than...well, it wont really do anything. but go nuts.

you can also now bend over and pull your thong to the side..

give 'em a call, i bet you'll be surprised what a phone call

can do..

i phoned my local mp, and they told me they'd been getting

a shit load of calls on the issue....enough people phone in an

election term and it'll make a dent.

........its funny that you say this. and yet you tell me that im worthless scum (or something along those lines...) for not believing in certain things.

i would disagree. you basically said that standing up for yourself is idiocy. your posts in the graf and veg thread gave me that feel anyways, like "fuck it, it doesn't matter, the system will consume us anyway." perhaps it will, but i'll stand up for my beliefs as long as i can.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

your posts in the graf and veg thread gave me that feel anyways, like "fuck it, it doesn't matter, the system will consume us anyway." perhaps it will, but i'll stand up for my beliefs as long as i can.

well...that "feel" was something i was shooting for. whoopeeeeee for me. and the "system" has already consumed us.

my main point in basically everything is this: futility.

well...that "feel" was something i was shooting for. whoopeeeeee for me. and the "system" has already consumed us.

my main point in basically everything is this: futility.

thats why i called you a nihilist. though that's not the definition of it, it fits into it, though. not everything is futile. "saving the world is great, but i gotta save myself first."--death by stereo. if you can live for yourself, than the futility statement has become null.

Archived