IMOK REUNION 2004

DirtySanchez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMOK....

Yo, im feeling the strip. Eros, good lookin on the cross word puzzle....

Core, shit looks hot. I have a new cell. Dmand has it, hit me up.

Toreone.....Ill Mob of Krooks.........................................................................................................................................................................BX

This is terrible.....

Are you guys kinding me? That production is UGLY as fuck. Every piece except for the Cycle is fuckin terrible. The Beond piece looks like it was done by a 12 year old blind kid from South Dakota........the Eros piece is a fuckin EA?????.......that Noble piece is disgusting.....the sket piece..hahaha.....and Ewok where you on extacy or something? Why don't you put some more colors into your piece?.................

The color skeme is this production makes me want to puke..........you guys post these flix like your proud of this shit......More than half the writers that painted have been writin for over 10-15 years.........they used all Belton paint.and look at the fuckin line work.......................I'm very disappointed........

It a good thing I consider IMOK to have died off years ago...

PS What was Ewok down with Imok for an hour. Did they just throw him down so he could paint this jam with them?????

:mad: I wish it was 1995 then I could see some good Imok shit....

Guest emit_df

Re: This is terrible.....

Originally posted by Rusty Cunts

Are you guys kinding me? bla bla bla.....

Just the fact that so many influential writers who have ben writing for 10 plus years got together to paint makes this wall sick.

respect for the whole crew.

Be carefull what you say. Mone could crush you with this pinky.

Emit you can't honestly tell me that production was a good representation of the classic "IMOK" crew. I can recall like 10 years ago when you, Gaze, Cycle, Jive, Sub, had styles locked down. IMOK had original & sick styles that many people were influenced by. I'm just saying that I wish it was like the good old days with those classic IMOK productions.....that's all.

Just my opinion......and like assholes we all got one!....

i don't think it was planned out to be a production...seemed like it was just a bunch of doods who were down with each other painting and having a good time, the way it's supposed to be...

it was at a legal spot that won't run for more than a week so i doubt anyone was trying to paint to impress...

it was nice to see noble rock...from what i know he hasn't painted in years...it's pretty impossible to just jump back in and pick up where you left off...

while you guys are bickering, there are small children being molested by that rath piece. apparently no one cares about the kids anymore though.

is that an IMOK production from 95? no. it's a bunch of old friends that got together, had fun and painted a wall. end of story.