immortal technique feat. mos def

mackmode

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hippopotamus@Oct 23 2004, 05:13 AM

i got both of Techs CDs.vol1 and 2. I saw him in Chicago a place called the Abbey Pub on the north side doin concert with people Brother Ali and some other cats I cant remember. He aint mainstream, thats all I can say about him

ah fuck you man!!! i went to Chicago Rocks the night before that, which was super hot- Imm. Tech. was at Chicago Rocks, but i really wanted to see Brother Ali....the show at the Abbey was 21 and up i believe, right?

yeah- i was pissed that night :hatred:

^^ yeah 21 and up and they enforced it too those son of a bitch irish motherfuckers turned back a friend that was with us cause he as 20. fake ids got turned back too. I didnt know he was at chicago rocks teh night before. what the hell is chicago rocks? did you go to the all city battle in logan square aound last winter? or to the Pugz Lee Atomz show in boystown a little before the tek. concert? you know any concerts or places you can recommend me?

^^ haha you didnt get in thats bogus shit cause there was still A LITTLE bit of space all the way in the back for people to fit, but it was packed for sure. The stairway up was better than the battle, at least for me cause I got stuck ina wild wild crowd going up. I caught a tag on the way up the stairs

Archived