Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Immortal Motherfuckin' Technique

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dojafx, Feb 8, 2003.

1. dojafx

dojafx Member

WREK, i love you, i just saw this mother fucker at a show in minneapolis, shit was off the hinges, copped the cd and everything, dude was cool as hell, thanks for the heads up dog

2. destroya

destroya Senior Member

he's sick with the battles.

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

He is good. MadTV's on.

4. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

i herd about him..wish i could get the cd,care to send me a copy?

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I've got the CD in mp3 format. But, I dunno if I can send it to you. You're a devil worshipper.

6. WREK

WREK Guest

REVOLUTIONARY VOL. 2 is out NOW...

www.immortaltechnique.com

go get it, the cover art is lethal.

on a related topic.
    Technique wasnt able to fully perform at the recent Rocksteady show, because he was on some murderous shit, the sponsors felt his poem were to controversial and gave the order to cut his mic. The crowd went crazy, they booed like madmen......until he was allowed back on stage. He also lost his distrobution(not because of the rocksteady ish) because of the controversial shit on his album.

anyways support the man...... www.immortaltechnique.com

7. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

dance with the devil is fuckin insane and diabolic kills it on the hidden track

8. 455

455 Guest

9. WREK

WREK Guest

Mumia Abu Jamal is on the intro also.......

arm,leg,leg,arm,head
    pz.

10. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

does diabolic have any albums out?

11. WREK

WREK Guest

^im not sure.
    BUT......hes on VOL. 2.

believe.
    if you go platinum, its got nothin to do with the luck, it just means a million people are stupid as fuck - technique

arm,leg,leg,arm,head...
    pz.

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

THE MAN IS A GENIUS, ONE OF THE ONLY EMCEES THAT REALLY BLEW MY MIND. I ACTUALLY JUST PICKED UP REVOLUTIONARY 1 & 2 today. DOPE STUFF>

13. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

TWO WEEKS LEFT @ PYRAMID - 8/17 & 8/24

Only two more weeks at Pyramid, including this coming Sunday, 8/17

and Sunday, 8/24 featuring Immortal Technique. Then we are moving

on to Rare @ 416 West 14th Street, Btwn. 9th & 10th Avenues

14. 455

455 Guest

I just saw Blueprint and ILLOGIC......AND GUESS WHAT?........THHE SHOW SUCKED,,,,,,,................."hip-hop" is overraTED...LOL....

15. Did my end-of-the-year-schoolproject on Immortal Technique.
    Very interesting artist. He has a very dope interview on the Stocktown DVD