Immature Pranks You Used to Pull: Revisited

CAPiTA

So I'm at Chipotle with a couple buds this last weekend, and we start talking about back in the day, before anyone had a car, when we used to just roam around the neighborhood causing trouble. Then someone brings up the old "get a universal remote and mess with people's tvs" idea, and it hits us; we have nothing to do tonight...we're going to go act like we're back in eigth grade. So we head back to my house to pick up a universal remote, then head over to a friends neighborhood where we proceed to spend the next 4 hours running around people's backyards secret agent style and messing with their TVs. I haven't had that much fun in months. The hilarity that insues from watching someone who has no clue whats going on when their TV mysteriously turns to a random channel with volume on full blast is unreal.

So, what types of pranks did you pull on people back in the middle school days?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hah,we had a substitute teacher in art class one day,they made a watch a bullshit video,we ended up stealin the remote n messin with the bitches head all period,by the end of class the assistant principal was searchin kids for it.fun times...

Originally posted by CAPiTA

So I'm at Chipotle with a couple buds this last weekend, and we start talking about back in the day, before anyone had a car, when we used to just roam around the neighborhood causing trouble. Then someone brings up the old "get a universal remote and mess with people's tvs" idea, and it hits us; we have nothing to do tonight...we're going to go act like we're back in eigth grade. So we head back to my house to pick up a universal remote, then head over to a friends neighborhood where we proceed to spend the next 4 hours running around people's backyards secret agent style and messing with their TVs. I haven't had that much fun in months. The hilarity that insues from watching someone who has no clue whats going on when their TV mysteriously turns to a random channel with volume on full blast is unreal.

So, what types of pranks did you pull on people back in the middle school days?

be careful trespassing. you can't tell the shotgun pellets it was just a goof when they are on their way to your face.

funny tho, videotaping woulda been hot.

me and my boys used to get in fake fights at the mall just to draw a crowd and get thrown out, try to make it look real. that was always good for a lugh.

Hahaha, the chicken-n-milk is a goody:

-Take a big empty jar

(with lid).

-Put some chicken

in the jar (cooked or

uncooked)

-fill remaining space

with milk

-seal that bitch up tight

-place in ventilation ducts

and/or unsuspicious place

-wait a few days, and it'll

smell worse than death in

said place.

more to come..

-Shooting bags of dogshit or rotten fruit from those three-mad slingshots guarantees hours of endless fun.

-ziploc bags filled with water and flour thrown on taxi windshields are always a treat. That shit cakes like nobody's bidness.

-tipping over those porta-potties when kids went into 'em.

-ceran-wrap on the toilet seat

-ketchup packets underneat the toilet seat

-X-lax (sp?) in the teacher's coffee

me and my boys had a great idea for a prank. we went out and got a bum that was passed out drunk. we took him home cleaned him up and got him as drunk as drunk could be. then, when he passed out again, we totally killed that fuck. it was hella fun

Let's see back in elementeray we used to clog the locks with twigs and grass and fruit-roll-ups so they teachers and janitors would have to remove them since their keys wouldn't work.

Or the stinkbombs in class. I used to be cool and never get caught. At the beginning of class I would drop about 2 or 3 around the room. Then walk over them and break them as I was heading to my seat. The look on everyone's face was classic. And they never had a clue who did it.

I remember my Spanish teacher, he was probably the laziest fat piece of shit in the world. He voluntarily took about 2 months off of work and eventually the principal fired him... but anyway in the meantime we took advantage of all the substitute teachers that didn't seem to care. Over a period of those 2 months, we destroyed the class room. Poured water in the computers in the back to a point that they didn't work. Tagged on all the desks and the bookshelves. We arranged the letters on the computer keyboard to spell out a bunch of vulgar shit.

Oh and driving by and shooting out shop windows at 3 in the morning with the pellet/bb gun. On occasion I still do it for old time's sake.

Back in grade six, a bunch of us got a few stinkbombs, and in the washroom, theres a vent that connects to the girls washroom. So we throw a few of these stink bombs, then block off the vent with somebodies backpack. 30 seconds later, all we here is girls screaming...

Shit that was a long time ago....

we used to put tacks pointy side up on kids desk seats when they got up to do something. they'd come back and sit down right on it. of course the second their ass hit that tack...they were jumping five feet in the air. I remember this one kid named Doug sat down and didn't do anything. The three of us that knew what was up just sat there, all staring at him in disbelief. Doug, kinda moved a little bit to settle in to his seat...and then shot up in the air like he was fired out of a cannon. Guess he managed to sit down on that tack with the point laying perfectly inbetween each cheek.

Originally posted by casekonly

i like replacing the blanks in blank guns with live ammo...whoooo! the fun!

I bet that made for a lot of hilarity at your schools track meets huh?

I used to like throwing .22 bullets in the fire up at summer camp

Originally posted by Gat:Bush

me and my boys had a great idea for a prank. we went out and got a bum that was passed out drunk. we took him home cleaned him up and got him as drunk as drunk could be. then, when he passed out again, we totally killed that fuck. it was hella fun

LOOOOOOOOOOL didn't expect that plot twist.

Re: Re: Immature Pranks You Used to Pull: Revisited

Originally posted by iquit

be careful trespassing. you can't tell the shotgun pellets it was just a goof when they are on their way to your face.

funny tho, videotaping woulda been hot.

me and my boys used to get in fake fights at the mall just to draw a crowd and get thrown out, try to make it look real. that was always good for a lugh.

We were in a really rich neighborhood in the suburbs where tons of kids live...no one would ever get shot at. It's a good thing to consider when you're in rougher areas though.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Don't universal remotes need to be programmed with the 3 digit manufacturer code of the TV they're being used with?

Yeah, but we brought along the booklet, and I have pretty good vision/know what certain brands of TVs look like. It got to the point where I just knew the common codes that would work for most; 002, 004-6, 019-21, 079-85.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Two words:

POTATO CANNON

It's funny you mention that, because the next night we went around with my friends potato BLASTER (one of those super badass 5ft long ones that use a can of fluid and a grill ignitor) and shot out all the street lights...I had a very, very immature weekend

Re: Re: Re: Immature Pranks You Used to Pull: Revisited

Originally posted by CAPiTA

It's funny you mention that, because the next night we went around with my friends potato BLASTER (one of those super badass 5ft long ones that use a can of fluid and a grill ignitor) and shot out all the street lights...I had a very, very immature weekend

Yeah, the very same. Those things provide hours of fun......

mailbox baseball was always pretty fun.

throwing whipper snappers off a parking structure on top of somebody.

launching waterballons from one of those water balloon sling shots from a parking structure.

everybody rolling with super soakers, pullover and ask somebody for directions then soak em.

sticking theft tags on people.

Archived