1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

imagine this... (funny little story)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Apr 11, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

imagine this... (funny little story)

Discussion started by vinyl junkie - Apr 11, 2002

this dude jackal (big ol huge punk fucker... lots of tattoos, mohawk...) is sittin in this pub that has really cheap pizza... it's just him and a few friends, and then across the room is these 4 college kids... they're the only other people in there besides the employees... the college kids are talking about the recent school elections, in which one of them won president... one of the college kids says to the newly elected president: "those other guys didn't stand a chance, dude! you stomped those other fools!"
    at this point jackal sits up and shouts out, as loud as he can without actually screaming: "I LOVE COLLEGE! CO-ED BATHROOMS AND NO PARENTS! WHOO HOO!"
    the college kids finished their pizza and beer in total silence...
    i hate college kids. and i love jackal. :D

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Apr 11, 2002

:lol: pussies
    yelling stuff is great it catches people off guard

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

me IS cool - Replied Apr 11, 2002

Jackal is my new hero..... When I grow up I want to be just like him.... ;)

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

Wilt - Replied Apr 11, 2002

haha...it doesn't happen like that everywhere though...good story though.the stereotypical preppy kids are faggots.they have some cool ones in the mix though.

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Apr 11, 2002

I'm in college and I'm not a loser.Oh wait, yes I am.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie - Replied Apr 11, 2002

i'm in college too, but i definately wouldn't consider myself a college kid... there's a big difference between the people who go to college to further their education, and those who go to parade around in the newest abercrombie gear and fill trash cans with beer vomit... those are the college kids that i hate...
    :)

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Apr 11, 2002

i fucking wish i was a college kid, what an easy life, im sick of working so fucking hard for everything.

a bunch of my friends are beer drinking college hooligans, im kinda jealous, but ill get mine in time, ill just have to work (not that they dont) some of them are the hardest wrking people i know, i dunno, i wish i had no job, money, beer, a dorm, and a girlfriend. ya know, as much as you hate college kids, they got it pretty nice, and you know youd kina want it.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Apr 11, 2002

ha, back in l.a. i lived in apartments since they didnt have dorms..... and a good 30% of students i went to school with lived there... so i had the college experience around my pad. alot of parties, alcahols, the slut in the apartment who fucked everyone, the guy version of the slut.............. everyone knew whats up with who, who fucked who and what not. sex on the roof top, sex on the balcony.... sex in the bathroom while the roomates in the living room, sex sex sex and alot of fucking beer.

now im in vegas and that shit doesnt exsist cuz i live in a house.

p.s. jackal for president!! well not really, but he sounds cool.

vinyl for president!!

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. ODW

ODW 12oz Member

ODW - Replied Apr 12, 2002

college is badass

ODW - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Apr 12, 2002

this one time i threw a chili dog at a nun. then she threw her denchures at me, chained me to a bedpost, and whipped me. jackal came and saved me and then we set the bitch on fire....jackal is my hero:cool:

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

NoamChomsky - Replied Apr 12, 2002

During the last unpleasantness, my squad was involved in a heavy firefight,I got hit and Jackal pulled me into a foxhole and patched me up.I always wanted to thank him for saving my life...

*tips a 40oz. for jackal*

12. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

blood as ink - Replied Apr 12, 2002

i was talking to some friends once..and jackel was parl of the conversation...i said some stupid trying to be funny remark..people laughed...then jackel runs at he and tackles me in a hug...fuck he was stinky...kinda very scarey too.

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie - Replied Apr 12, 2002

another story about jackal and me...

so me and jackal were at this guys apartment where we weren't allowed to drink, right? so we were out on the balcony getting drunk... so after getting pretty loaded, but not to plastered to walk thru the living room and out the door without the kid who rents the place noticing us, we go outside and up to the store to get some food... so we're walking thru the safeway knocking stuff off shelves and the like, when jackal notices the big box of light bulbs... so we left with a big box of light bulbs and a couple loaves of bread in our pants, and made our way back to the apartment. we got back to the balconey and proceded to get really drunk...

anyways, by the end of the night we were lobbing light bulbs off the fourth floor balcony, and almost falling off several times... good times, good times...