ima kick this guys ass

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

so i gos over to this dudes house from work with that dumb bitch i was telling yall bout. Well we get there and he got these two dogs. well twenty minutes into being there this dog tries to put his cock on my leg and im like nigga contorl your dog. Well this cat thinks its funny and encourages the dog so im like aight well i aint gonna put more drama into the drama queens life so i just ignored the stupid animal. Well today at work thi nigga wanna bring this shit up again. Im like fuck your dog ima chop his cock off and well see if he can hump me then, and that dummy is like oh mojo well turn on you. whadda dumbass okay. So im getting irritated because me an this other guy are collaborating our sotries about how this girl is trying to play us both and im getting agg. So this dog fucker decides to get smart with mea nd i flat out tell him that if he wanna keep his teeth he better not talk to me again.

ahiiiiiiit ima beat this fuckers ass and whats whack is that his ex girl managaes the quiznos in my hood. I should rape her shes fine. ahahahahah i manged that joint too but fuck it.

this guy really wants an ass beating and this bitch Michelle is pissingme the fuck off. Me an the other dude is gonna get her back by getting her drunk at a party and then leaving her ass the fuck there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by angry xbox

so i gos over to this dudes house from work with that dumb bitch i was telling yall bout. Well we get there and he got these two dogs. well twenty minutes into being there this dog tries to put his cock on my leg and im like nigga contorl your dog. Well this cat thinks its funny and encourages the dog so im like aight well i aint gonna put more drama into the drama queens life so i just ignored the stupid animal. Well today at work thi nigga wanna bring this shit up again. Im like fuck your dog ima chop his cock off and well see if he can hump me then, and that dummy is like oh mojo well turn on you. whadda dumbass okay. So im getting irritated because me an this other guy are collaborating our sotries about how this girl is trying to play us both and im getting agg. So this dog fucker decides to get smart with mea nd i flat out tell him that if he wanna keep his teeth he better not talk to me again.

ahiiiiiiit ima beat this fuckers ass and whats whack is that his ex girl managaes the quiznos in my hood. I should rape her shes fine. ahahahahah i manged that joint too but fuck it.

this guy really wants an ass beating and this bitch Michelle is pissingme the fuck off. Me an the other dude is gonna get her back by getting her drunk at a party and then leaving her ass the fuck there.

dont forget to run a train on her first. then leave her naked and drunk at the party. maybe she will become the party?

okay, time for the standard acts of respect. beat the fuck outta this wack ass kid, and then dis the bitch michelle, she's nothing but problems for real. why the fuck are you letting a hoe get to you like this? WE DON'T LOVE DEM HOES!.......................

Guest angry xbox

I know why that dog was humping me now. Earlier before we left that night i as on the phone and that hoe was all over me and she was in skirt. Well she straddled me and rubbed her crotch all over me. but that entire time i had no idea that she awsnt wearin gnothing under the skirt. WEll when she got up i figured that out cause the skirt rode all the way up and i saw some bush real quick and i was like ahahahha you aint got nothing on under there. well shit i get that girl all sorts of hot so i bet her wet coochie all over my pants was getting that dog hot too. GOd i want to fuck her again but i know shes justa drama queen and that aint nothing to put up with just for pussy. i mean i got that shit with my girl. shit but this girl is hott mmmmmmmm my dick say yeah but head say no. DAMN CLETUA WADDA I DO!!

Originally posted by angry xbox

ok....seriously.....your an idiot. i dont need to give you reasons. just rest assured. your an idiot.

I know why that dog was humping me now. Earlier before we left that night i as on the phone and that hoe was all over me and she was in skirt. Well she straddled me and rubbed her crotch all over me. but that entire time i had no idea that she awsnt wearin gnothing under the skirt. WEll when she got up i figured that out cause the skirt rode all the way up and i saw some bush real quick and i was like ahahahha you aint got nothing on under there. well shit i get that girl all sorts of hot so i bet her wet coochie all over my pants was getting that dog hot too. GOd i want to fuck her again but i know shes justa drama queen and that aint nothing to put up with just for pussy. i mean i got that shit with my girl. shit but this girl is hott mmmmmmmm my dick say yeah but head say no. DAMN CLETUA WADDA I DO!!

secondly....shutup. just.....stop.

pickin' fights with dogs and shit. maybe your devolution threoy is working, you're devolved to the level of a mutt from spending so much time on the computer.

Archived