IM WAY FUCKIN COOLER THAN ANY OF YOU.

JoeyLawrence

alright... i just woke up and my hair is like a foot off my head. i wandered downstairs and put on Mark Farina SF sessions # 9 on the system and grabbed myself a glass of V8 splash. I stared at my bebe posters in awe of my coolness, and then wandered over to the computer where im typing this bullshit. anyways, when im done here i am going to walk back upstairs and take a shower using herbal essances shampoo, conditioner, abercrombie and fitch soap, and bodywash. then i will dress myself in a good fashion. today i will be sporting a pair of diesel jeans (33), a black bannana republic undershirt with a black anniversary tshirt over it with a dark grey cashmere brandini sweater. I will top that shit off with my blue northface jacket and grey newbalances. then i will walk to the bank, take out some money, go to jamba juice and get a smoothie, go to school and go to painting class, go to the gallery opening and drink wine, come home and paint and then i dont know what im gonna do after that. any suggestions?

(not that i care what you simple minded pedestrians think)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

umm you could go out and write a bunch of graffiti and then go home a shoot yourself in your head cause your lost in a black hole of a life.:P have a nice day!:P

no fucking way. banana republic and abercrombie. thats high class there buddy, i mean you cant just go to the mall to buy that stuff...

oh wait you can. oh wait i have some as well.

so i guess im cooler then you.

Guest --zeSto--

(nice one with the Mark Farina!)

but seriously... you're a yuppie in training.

If you're still a student, then all that's bullshit.

are you and your boyfriend going to ikea later?

my polo shampoo and body wash is better than yours. so is the armani sweater im wearing right now. and the versace socks. and the bananna republic khakis are cooler too. so is the screeching weasel cd im listening too. get at me sometime homie. hope your enjoying everything and you got that roomate situation worked out.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The several hundreds of dollars I saved by not buying Armani sweaters and Versace socks are looking way cooler than any of you or your entire families.

Especially since they have been more thoughtfully invested in liquor and other items of ill repute. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The several hundreds of dollars I saved by not buying Armani sweaters and Versace socks are looking way cooler than any of you or your entire families.

Especially since they have been more thoughtfully invested in liquor and other items of ill repute.

Amen.

Why I'm not cool or, I lived on Market St.

alright... i just woke up and my Balls were stuck to my inner thigh. i wandered downstairs and put on Slayer's 'Decade of Aggression' and grabbed myself a glass of cold day old coffee from the gone-unwashed-for-months pot. I stared at my filthy floor for 26 depressing minutes, and then wandered over to the computer where im typing this bullshit. anyways, when im done here i am going to walk back upstairs and take 4 valium and a nap. then i will dress myself, or whomever finds me lying where I fall in my pisspuddle will. today i will be sporting wood. I'm a black tshirt sweater. I promise that I will wipe that shit off with my roomate's blue northface jacket and grey newbalances. then i will walk to the bank, take out my penis, and expose myself to an elderly gentelman using the ATM machine, go to jamba juice and use their restroom to masturbate, go to school and withdraw because my loan has once again, defaulted, go to the gallery opening and cry in the restroom, because I drank too much wine and I'm very fragile. come home and give myself 7.4 reasons that I should not go out to paint and then i dont know what im gonna do after that. any suggestions?

(not that i care what you simple minded pedestrians think, I lived on Market St.)

Guest Pilau Hands

Just the fact that the devil is a chef, makes me marginally uncooler.

But I don't know man...I'm pretty snazzy.

Admire me

Admire my clothes

6$ for this shirt!

I'm a beast

I'm the man

I'm the first mammal to wear thrift store pants!

Pilau, Chefery is not cool. Yesterday I splashed Searing hot peanut oil mixed with Rice wine vinegar in my face and up my nose. I have burns UP MY FUCKING NOSE. This morning, I was cooking myself 2 eggs, and hot clarified butter splattered all over my hand, causing the flesh to instantly blister. I could not enjoy my eggs and toast. I am grateful that my knife skills are unparallelled, and I never cut myself.

The walk-in stinks like old Mussles, and rotten prime rib. The meatlocker floor is sticky and translucent whitish-green, flecked with red.

Guest serpent of the light

i think i'll stick to my dickies, sears brand socks, propagandhi t shirt and vans rowleys. fuck being fashionable at that high of a price.

i'd rather buy some new ManOwaR cds

Archived