Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm watchin this NBC Dateline shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AyeBee, May 17, 2006.

1. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

about catching sexual predators online, and what I wanna know is why the fuck all these douchebags sit there and talk to the guy after they get caught? So far only one dude has been semi-smart and refused to give his name and just walked out. Still a moron for goin, but smarter than the rest

Discuss or some shit

2. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

i was just about to make this thread.

this dude on right now is getting grilled!

3. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

"61 year old thomas cambell"
    "yep and from what most say, its the best they've had"

4. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

5. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

hahaha these shows are classic. dudes are so dumb they DESERVE to be caught.

6. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Holy shit, dude just got arrested by a cop in a rediculous bush camo suit hahaha

7. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

"sir, do you wanna explain yourself"

hahahahaha owned!

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Man this shit is fucked up, I been watching since the first one and I'm more and more flabbergasted every time... they all just want to mentor the kids, they all got rubbers, they either have kids or work with kids... what the fuck is wrong with these people.

I don't mean going to the house I mean in the first fucking place. Plus, now I've seen like 6 guys say they seen the tv show and STILL came around.

The best line was last week as they are putting dude in the car and he says:
    "I got 2 words for America - role playing chat room."
    (so which 2 words did he mean?)

9. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

my nigga with the cool whip....

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I love the voice overs they do with the chat logs haha...this show is pure comedy

And homie wants to watch the girl fuck with the cat hahaha

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I don't know what you call kinky but before you busted out out with the camera I fucked your cat and shit in your purse!

12. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

"I'mma fuck you in the jacuzzi"

13. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

"back in forth....forever.
    fofofofofo"

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I love it, they all are 'making a mistake' or 'being stupid'... but NO, NO, not sex...

15. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

wow, beastiality. wow.