i'm very, very late to work

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate working on a set schedule that must be followed exactly. its pretty lax at my work.. i usually show up around 9ish... but if i am running behind or ahead of schedule (even though thats rare) its no big deal. as long as i get in and do my time. i work with 5 other people, we all wander in at diff times between 8 and 11am.

i used to work for this fat fuck who had just moved into a managerial position.... this fucker would power trip on me/others for coming in anytime after 8..even just a few minutes. that got old real quick.

If your not at the shop by 13 after 8 I leave your ass there and your not making money for the day.I'm a huge asshole on that shit.I show up to work every day between 7:25 and 7:45, I load the trucks and make sure everyones got what they need and I don't get paid for it either. We also work till about dark, which is prolly why I'm an asshole all the time?

johnny stop sucking and get the fuck up on time your girlie man! works important ya heard!

Archived