I'm under quarantine

Weapon X

Man, this sucks. I had big plans for this week, but these goddamn health officials will be calling me at random times to ensure that I haven't left my house. I suppose it's my civic duty to follow this, so I guess I will, but FUCK! A delivery guy is gonna be sending me a box of masks tomorrow, and I can't leave my room.

If you're gonna reply to this post, please wipe down the mouse and keyboard with a solution made up of a quarter cup bleach and two cups water.

This really sucks 'cuz I was gonna ask this mint girl out tomorrow. None of that now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OH SHIT !

that's no joke man. I know just how high the panic level is getting,

and I really feel for you. Yesterday I say these two girls with rainbow

painted masks cliped to their belts as a fashion acessory. Damn... It's NOT A JOKE!

I wish people would take SARS a little more seriously.

Like that Nurse on the commuter train who just made 100+ people get

forced into quarantine or that guy at the tech company that sent 300+

people away and closed the business for 2 weeks. Ouch.

Our city is going to crumble financially. Where the hell is Mel?

Originally posted by swif1

knowing me, i'd probably play video games all day.

knowing me, too.

I wanted to watch game 7 today at a bar, but can't. Metallix, that's a good idea. I should get matching his and her hazmat suits and go see a movie.

kilo, that's stupid how people are walking around with fashion accessory masks. wait, maybe I can do graffiti on some of the free masks i get tomorrow, and sell them!

I got ten minutes of instructions over the phone. Noone can come into my room without a mask. I must only take baths, not showers. I must wipe down every doorknob and faucet, etc. i touch with the aforementioned bleach/water solution. No visitors allowed. If I want to go outside, I am relegated to the backyard. They even went so far as to tell me that I can't talk to my neighbours over the fence.

At any rate, the day of my supposed infection was on the 16th. It's the 22nd now. They say at midnight on the 26th, I'm good to go. So long as I don't show any symptoms until then...

they won! Travis Green!

no, I don't have a tv in my room, but this is the perfect opportunity for me to go live in my furnished basement for a few days. My own tv, my own washroom, and kitchen. My mom can't say shit to that!

i was wondering though...if i was in contact with sars on the 16th, why the hell did it take so long for them to call me? And why didn't ask me who I've come in contact with?

Today and last night was me phoning people letting them know I may be infected. Now I'm the loser who is giving sars. :o

holy shit!!! are you for real?? that is some scary shit. they just called, and didn't give you info on why they think you came in contact w/ it?

well i'm sure everything is fine, just the government being overly catious, which is not the worst thing in this case. damn, good luck.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

holy shit!!! are you for real?? that is some scary shit. they just called, and didn't give you info on why they think you came in contact w/ it?

well i'm sure everything is fine, just the government being overly catious, which is not the worst thing in this case. damn, good luck.

yeah, they told me where I might have got it. It was from a focus group I went to last week. I just can't believe that they didn't once ask me who I may have infected since in case i have the sars. And what about my parents and brother? Not one thing was said about them, except that I should stay away from them.

What good does that do? I've been "chilling" with them for five whole days now. It probably is the *government being cautious, but I really wish they could do more.

wait! scratch that. They were very reluctant to tell me where I may have got it from. Their first question was "What did you do and where did you go on the 16th of April?" I told them that I worked for a few hours, then went to a bar to watch the game. She kept asking me if I was sure, and I said "no, but that's all I can remember." Then she asked if I went to a certain focus group, and I said yes. That's how I found out.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I just can't believe that they didn't once ask me who I may have infected since in case i have the sars.

Probably because you aren't contagious yet. Or maybe you are now, but

weren't when they called you. Viruses mature in stages, and as long as

you're still in the incubation stage I don't quite think you're a coughing

death-thrower of doom yet.

Archived