Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm under quarantine

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Man, this sucks. I had big plans for this week, but these goddamn health officials will be calling me at random times to ensure that I haven't left my house. I suppose it's my civic duty to follow this, so I guess I will, but FUCK! A delivery guy is gonna be sending me a box of masks tomorrow, and I can't leave my room.

If you're gonna reply to this post, please wipe down the mouse and keyboard with a solution made up of a quarter cup bleach and two cups water.

This really sucks 'cuz I was gonna ask this mint girl out tomorrow. None of that now.

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

3. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ok, herpes is coming to mind now.

5. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

maybe he has the 12oz virus

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah, send me an envelope with some dirty sars infection all over that motherfucker. i want sars....i'd be the cool kid in school if i had it...come on, send me some sars...hook a brotha up...

7. metallix

metallix Elite Member

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.ets-news.com/chemical2.jpg'>

mr.weapon_x's backyard

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.nttc.edu/images/ert/msa1000.jpg'>

this is how he will go dressed for his date (with this new outfit he can ask her out)

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.sholzart.com/backdrops/biohazard.jpg'>

this is what happens if he leaves his house

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

OH SHIT !

that's no joke man. I know just how high the panic level is getting,
    and I really feel for you. Yesterday I say these two girls with rainbow
    painted masks cliped to their belts as a fashion acessory. Damn... It's NOT A JOKE!
    I wish people would take SARS a little more seriously.

Like that Nurse on the commuter train who just made 100+ people get
    forced into quarantine or that guy at the tech company that sent 300+
    people away and closed the business for 2 weeks. Ouch.

Our city is going to crumble financially. Where the hell is Mel?

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

That's a scarry thought man.

Governments making and spreading bugs to deal with certain groups of people.
    AIDS to target the black, gay and drug communities. SARS to get the Asians and Canadians.

very scary, but I doubt it's true.

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

seriously though, that must sux0r.

knowing me, i'd probably play video games all day.

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

knowing me, too.

I wanted to watch game 7 today at a bar, but can't. Metallix, that's a good idea. I should get matching his and her hazmat suits and go see a movie.

kilo, that's stupid how people are walking around with fashion accessory masks. wait, maybe I can do graffiti on some of the free masks i get tomorrow, and sell them!

I got ten minutes of instructions over the phone. Noone can come into my room without a mask. I must only take baths, not showers. I must wipe down every doorknob and faucet, etc. i touch with the aforementioned bleach/water solution. No visitors allowed. If I want to go outside, I am relegated to the backyard. They even went so far as to tell me that I can't talk to my neighbours over the fence.

At any rate, the day of my supposed infection was on the 16th. It's the 22nd now. They say at midnight on the 26th, I'm good to go. So long as I don't show any symptoms until then...