IM TIRED OF THE ABUSE!!! YES I AM AN ADMITTED HOMOSEXUAL WRITER IS THAT SO WRONG!?!?

wiIIy.wonka

I am so tired of you straight people labeling us homosexual people just because we write! i hate you! i hate you all so much! :heated: :heated: its not my fault! its my fathers! why do you have to name call me?!?! i haaaaaaaaaaaaate that word!!! i haaaaaaaaate it..... no dont say it!!! why god whyyyyyyyyy!!!! dont call me gay!!! ohhhh it hurttttttssssss, why god whyyyyyyy?!?!!??!

:lick: :lick: :lick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest I'm back!!

So..... how you doin'???

You busy later, fool??

Wanna smack asscheeks while listening to "Black Sheep"???

You know you want to! Don't pretend!

Guest I'm back!!
Originally posted by wiIIy.wonka

IF YOU GUYS CANT ACCEPT ME FOR WHAT I AM THEN FUCK YOU MAN! FUCK YOU!

What's the deal man?? I'm just trying to kick it "Penetentiary Style"!!!

Gonna fistfuck you little boy!!

Guest willy.wonka

kill whitey = willy.wonka wanna-b

kill whitey

i usually call racist white people niggers.it gets on thier nerves and they confused on it..like why am i callin them nigger?..if i were to call you one..it would be cause of your racist additude towards everyone on here..you think you're the only blackman on here?you're just as bad as some of these "wannabe hitlers"what are you..?mapo's revenge?

kill whitey...you can fuck off you racist piece of shit!

stop your fucking whinning..were you a slave?ever?well i think you are..a slave of the mind, the very virus that stumps this world from continueing on to the next.your additude is the same that hung black slaves in the local courtyard.

god,you act like racism is an old and dead thing and that only whitepeople are racists.look in the mirror punk.stop branding yourself.

its funny that you can tell that somebody is white from white text on a grey background."whos the real racist?"you are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry..i didnt know i was dealing with a 15-16 year old.

youre still a racist and by the way it looks,you're lettin out some gayass frustration.have fun.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by platapie

i knew i had you figured out.:D

hahaha.."im caught!"

well at least i can luagh at most of this

sup willy? so i ws just in the boob appreciation thread and i saw that you said "i like boobs" or "i love boobs". whats the deal with that? are u full of shit telling us youre gay or what? anyway, theres nothing wrong with being a "homosexual" (except its gross and it goes against all laws of nature you fuckin fag!!). haha. no im joking i swear. probably not such a good joke but well give it a try. i have nothing against gay folks. i still use the word gay to describe things i dotn like tho. but thats out of habit and just hearing it so fuckin often that... yea... its a habit. seriously man. word to the gay man. just dont try and fuck straight guys. did you read my story about the guy in thailand that tried to pick me up? if not, ill tell it to you sometime. if so, you will see that straight men dont like that kind of thing. its just not cool. i respect gay people and their preferences and all i ask is the same respect in return. im totally cool with having gay friends and everything but tehy have to respect the boundaries! im not saying that you dont or whatever im just saying... do! yea. so have a nice time ass fuckin and everything and stay up.

peace

do your self a favor and take at least 10 seconds to think about what your typing there jah rak.

much could be said for people who bite the steez off a style from heads cross the country and then get on the internet to call out every writer who will read it, only to come back and say, 'golly i sure am sorry all you writers who dont steal letters from people you will never meet, i dont want any beef'

or maybe you just didnt get the fact some dumbass is trying to clown willy........

whatever glass. that shits old bro. i just had a different mentality back then. if you want to trip over that shit go ahead. im not asking anyone to like me. if someone has beef, fine. internet beef is gay tho. im not worried about anyone on these boards if thats what youre trying to say. i didnt appologise for acting stupid cuz im scared of someone here. if theyve got beef with me then cool. if they ever run into me we can settle it. i came back on teh board cuz i was travelling a lot and was spending a lot of time in internet cafe's and it was something to help me through my fuckin boredom. i go on once in a while cuz theres some funny heads on the boards and i still get bored once in a while. i dont go into every thread and read every post so im not up on everything that goes on. so i didntknow if willy was serious or not. i wsnt cappin on him or talkin shit. i ws just fuckin around. just because i dont tlak mad shit like i used to doesnt mean im a punk or scared of anyone on 12 oz. i dont exactly know what the point of your little post was but as far as i can tell you like talkin shit and thats about it. like i told tease, im through getting in internet skwabbles. if you wnt to talk shit, fire away. i dont give a fuck. you dont even know me man. so yea, maybe im getting the wrong message from your post. you tell me.

Whatever the case, fuck all the haters. I never met too many gay heads till I lived up north, but most of em are just chill.I cant stand drama queens though, male or female. props for being proud of who you are. I wouldnt like to be called a wetback by anyone, but no ones had the ballls to say it to my face.Fuck all that religious rhetoric,I worked in elementary schools, and some kids are gay(or at least effeminate) from the start.

Archived