Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im the hell up outa miami!!!(for a week)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by salchich-pepin, Oct 4, 2001.

1. salchich-pepin

salchich-pepin New Jack

anyone know of any shows ,gallery openings,cool events goin on in Ny from oct 11- 16th?im sure things are kinda dl up there ,but "ima finna get my NY on" anyways..f the dirty south for a week..hook it up guys,,or gals for that matter..

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

ast? you know of anything?

i'm in jersey so i'm a bit out of the loop you could say but i'll ask around for any goings on, going on for you.

3. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

You think your really coming this time or what? Did you find a ticket?

4. salchich-pepin

salchich-pepin New Jack

if all goes well.

im there like an oso..i got flight for 20 $ more ,but im in..by the way thanks fr8..

5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

so what are the dates officially? what airport?

6. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

cycle just had an opening for his show but it should be open to visitors for the next month and a half i believe. i'm pretty sure it's in bklyn. dalek just had an opening for a show last weekend. kinda dinky in my humble opinion but worth taking a peep at. that's in williamsburg but again i'll have to find out exactly where.

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

fr*,

You got an email for dalek?

8. salchich-pepin

salchich-pepin New Jack

those sound great ,ill have raven drive me out there..(right raven?)
    yo fr8 ,do you know of any obscure digging spots for vinyl?My bad if im asking to much,im just trying to pack as much cool shit into my vacation as i can get..i do know CMJ (music conference )is that week so the "indie-rock hoes" will be out an about.
    thanks again fr8..

yo raven,did you see that dalek thing muet got for his record cover?

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i don't have an addy for dalek at all. perhaps you can cop something off of wyws's site.

salchich i don't know any good vinyl spots at all. bleeker bob's maybe but i'm sure that it's played out to no end over there.

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, up here in central florida we usually call those the 'stinky grubbie hippe lezzies' but you can usually find a gem that switch hits...