im so horny!!!

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

DO YOU FEEL IT?

besides telling you guys to go out and breed,im wondering what else i can make of this thread....what makes you so good in bed?no,no,no,no.

do you have something wierd happen to you when you get horny?haha

after sex,do you find yourself in the swet puddle?or do you just find yourself in a puddle?do you like to be bitten?or do you like ot bite?i feel like makin love....i feel like makin love....i feel like makin love...yes thats it...and darlin,when i think about you..i think about loooooove....

well,idont know...i leave it to you...

I feel it...

in my pants :D

if i answer all those questions, then there is no mystery to me anymore!! you guys all know about the anal thing, you know when i last got laid,...oh ait, but you dont know how i look like. :idea: but biting and pulling hair is what gets me riled up.....shall i say more?

Guest willy.wonka

i like sittling in a chair and have them sit on my love rod

im editing..my message was a little too graphic....

i had a dream one time that i did it with some goddess of the ocean,,she was fine!!she had colorful wings and eyes that were golden...her skin was of a darker tan...she looked animalistic...she controled the waves and the wind around her...one kiss made me shiver.everything was in slow motion....thats my dream...wow!i woke up with a mess in my shorts....

Guest MR BOJANGLES

sometimes i like to bring a bottle of boone's farm to bed at night for me and iris and put on the soft sounds of barry manilow on my hi-fi stereo...thats a good night. :D

Originally posted by REGULATOR

why do girls like getting their hair pulled during sex?? i kno if i got my hair pulled i would be mad

You have to make sure that you get a good hank of hair then it doesn't really hurt. It only hurts if you have just a few hairs and actually yank them out.

Originally posted by Devilush

if i answer all those questions, then there is no mystery to me anymore!! you guys all know about the anal thing, you know when i last got laid,...oh ait, but you dont know how i look like. :idea: but biting and pulling hair is what gets me riled up.....shall i say more?

bite bite.. tug ......tugtugtug......

:king:

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

sometimes i like to bring a bottle of boone's farm to bed at night for me and iris and put on the soft sounds of barry manilow on my hi-fi stereo...thats a good night. :D

and oo baby baby baby. you know what i like.....

Guest willy.wonka

why am i such the loner?

i constantly find girls looking at me in some wierd way..like i know something...they tell me to watch over thier brothers and tell me im stronger than the rest.......i wish i had something along the lines of what bojang and iris have...im sad,but im comfortable...im horny,but not for sex..im horny for love..

when i was working in Kmart a couple of years ago...i think it was this same day...all i knew is that V-day way comin up and i was still the young buck,betting laid and all,but i wasnt happy...

this guy comes up to my line and gives me these valentine cards to scan...

he looks at me and says,"dont worry,you'll find her one day."

it was the look on my face or something...i didnt have a girlfriend at the time and i didnt know this guy...what he said was true...

i will find my love one day...

i just find myself looking around and not finding her...

Re: why am i such the loner?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i constantly find girls looking at me in some wierd way..like i know something...they tell me to watch over thier brothers and tell me im stronger than the rest.......i wish i had something along the lines of what bojang and iris have...im sad,but im comfortable...im horny,but not for sex..im horny for love..

when i was working in Kmart a couple of years ago...i think it was this same day...all i knew is that V-day way comin up and i was still the young buck,betting laid and all,but i wasnt happy...

this guy comes up to my line and gives me these valentine cards to scan...

he looks at me and says,"dont worry,you'll find her one day."

it was the look on my face or something...i didnt have a girlfriend at the time and i didnt know this guy...what he said was true...

i will find my love one day...

i just find myself looking around and not finding her...

most likely.... you wont find her it will be the other way around

Guest willy.wonka

ooooooooh shit!!!

i cant say the same for bojang and i,but that would definatley...i cant even think of the word for it...-riled up-

devilush you turn me on....i'd lick your butt for days;)

Archived