Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im so horny!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Feb 13, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

go out and breed my children...breed!

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hawaii...........hot women central , explore .

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

DO YOU FEEL IT?

besides telling you guys to go out and breed,im wondering what else i can make of this thread....what makes you so good in bed?no,no,no,no.
    do you have something wierd happen to you when you get horny?haha
    after sex,do you find yourself in the swet puddle?or do you just find yourself in a puddle?do you like to be bitten?or do you like ot bite?i feel like makin love....i feel like makin love....i feel like makin love...yes thats it...and darlin,when i think about you..i think about loooooove....
    well,idont know...i leave it to you...

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I feel it...

in my pants :D

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha , always funny

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahahaha

fuckin RAGE...

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

if i answer all those questions, then there is no mystery to me anymore!! you guys all know about the anal thing, you know when i last got laid,...oh ait, but you dont know how i look like. :idea: but biting and pulling hair is what gets me riled up.....shall i say more?

8. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

I like it when the tempo starts out slow and gentle and as things heat up it gets a little rougher with the biting and the hair pulling and.......

This could be a really good thread. Maybe you could throw in the favorite fantasy question as well.

9. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

Re: DO YOU FEEL IT?

ha!

I won't elaborate any more than that

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

wow...i forgot that i made this thread

you girls are very sexy....;) :D

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

im a stud in bed...ask iris.:king:

12. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

why do girls like getting their hair pulled during sex?? i kno if i got my hair pulled i would be mad

13. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

because it's kinky..or something of that sort.

14. HAL

HAL Guest

Girls on top, all the way.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i like sittling in a chair and have them sit on my love rod

im editing..my message was a little too graphic....

i had a dream one time that i did it with some goddess of the ocean,,she was fine!!she had colorful wings and eyes that were golden...her skin was of a darker tan...she looked animalistic...she controled the waves and the wind around her...one kiss made me shiver.everything was in slow motion....thats my dream...wow!i woke up with a mess in my shorts....