im so fucking hungry, you guys dont even know.

seeking

shit is retarded over here. my belly is writhing in pain. i could walk to the store and get something, but not only is shit white boy priced, but they dont have anything for vegetarians other than peanut butter and jelly, which i dont mind, but convenience store prices puts that shit at almost 10 bucks for all the ingredients and on the low, i aint paying ten bucks for pb n' j.

instead i guess ill complain on the internet.

seekdigga/ineed food

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

just smoke a stogie

or

go sleep

or

go rack

or

dig deep in your fridge

or

______ __ ___________

Guest Dyptheria

i just ate a boca burger, with grilled onions, green leaf lettuce, freshly sliced tomatos. i also just made a fresh tossed salad with spicy vinagrette for dressing. hmmmmm, food.

Guest JIGSAW

Shit thats why you go to one of them factory stores like SAMS and buy a 10 pound jar of both it will always be their..

Guest im not witty

please believe i just skated to the store at 4 in the mornin to cop some andy cap hot fries and sunflower kernels. ghetto fab.

who am i fooling i dont talk like that

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thats why its important to be nice to people. ESPECIALLY nice managers at fast food places thatll tell you to come in around closing hours and hook you up with a bunch of food.

or

another alternative is the simple approach to just go and straight steal your food. you might be above that though...

oh and when did "white boy" become an adjective for describing prices?

daaamn man, i really like that toilet paper, but shit now it costs white boy price! cant touch it!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

oh and when did "white boy" become an adjective for describing prices?

aren't things cheaper in the non-white part of your city? i usually do all my shopping in the crack head part of town, you wouldn't believe how much money i save

ive been eating the best dinners since i started working the graveyard shift.

tonight:

orange hostess cupcakes

king size pack of reeses peanut butter cups

99 cent bag of lays potato chips

3 iron city beers

3 4 day old pieces of pizza

if i didnt ride my bike everywhere i'd be some lardass.

well.....that sucks for you now doesn't it.............Noodles and spicy pesto sauce/garlic bread/ceaser salad/2 pints of Hefe......and I just got done munching on some home-smoked salmon.....nice

Archived