I'm so fucking bored that...

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by StarzAbove

I would of never trusted a brand i never heard of no matter how good the price is cept FREE!

i got this camera for free...it cost 100 dollars if you were to buy it, supposably the worlds thinnest camera, but who knows.....its 6mm wide and 85.6mm long, it looks like a credit card, but now it broke and i duno what to do and how to fix it...so im pissed off

the problem is when i turn it on it gets stuck and the little screen that says the number of pictures taken and how many you have left freezes and doesnt move, even after you turn it off....i think i just need a new camera but i dont have any money, thats the problem.....i gotta try and figure out how to fix this shit

this list is actually for myself but also for u

LaCosaNostra- T.V. is something you can do.sex, or masterbate if u dont have a girl, play music and dance in front of a mirror, or pretend your the star of the music video, call up your parents if you dont live with them and say whats up, even if you already did today. plan to take over the world, go paint a chill spot, ride your bicicleta around the block like a thief not like your exercising or like your going anywhere, shoplift for kicks at walgreens, cruise around in your ride if u have one and make sure you go places you havent gone before but make sure that your not in gang territory also, smoke a cigarete, drink pepsi, lift weights, write rhymes if your not white, play a guitar if you are, take a bath not a shower, whatever you do dont do it anxiously, dont read anything except of the cpu monitor or strictly for school or work, brush your teeth for exactly two minutes, vaccumm your house and broom and mop the floors, clean around with music blasting, go to home depot and get paint and paint some of your walls a dark red color, shadow box for exactly 30 minutes, if u have a game console then play a game that cannot be played two players so u wont feel alone,whatever you do, keep rap or reggae playing in the background.

now turn this off and go do some of these things