im so fuckin stumped

REGULATOR

alrite seriously here.....i got a big ass dilemma

i havent gone bombing for 1 month even since i got caught.....and i really wanna go bombing again.....but theres a little complication....its hard to explain, so i will try and explain best to my ability...

its my mom, i really dont want to disspoint her again, ever since i got caught she has put her trust back in me, shes let me do legal shit, shes got faith in me that i would stop bombing. if i decide to go bombing, and get caught......this is seriously going to fuckin kill my mom, i cannot stress how bad it felt watching my mom slump down the ground sobbing un controllably one month ago....and i really want to go crush shit again, but my trust and relationship with my own fuckin mother is at stake....my moms repution withing the family is also going to drop. she has managed to convince my dad (whom i hate and would still write if i lived with him) that i am straight, and if im caught this will make her look like a total idiot......im so fuckin confused.....which is more important...my relationship with my mom or graff.....im fuckin feening for graff....but i dont wanna lose one of the few close people to me....fuck...im such a fuckin loser, help me out alll you lucky people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami

Well you have some choices you obviously probally know

1) Pull a GKAE and try not to get caught

2) Practice writing a lot, but wait till you can get away from your parents (18) Then go beserk and all city without sweating about them (do this if you have patience and can stand doing legals and sketching for a long ass time, Hell if you work a lot you might discover something totally new)

3)Quit writing:(

4) Run away and make your parents realize you can do want you want if you can handle the consequences....

Thats all I can think of I live with my mom and she always crys when she knows i'm going out...or get caught...You just have to realise Theirs a lot more worse things that could happen to you in life other than writing....

Originally posted by REGULATOR

its my mom, i really dont want to disspoint her again..... if i decide to go bombing, and get caught......this is seriously going to fuckin kill my mom......im so fuckin confused.....which is more important...my relationship with my mom or graff.....im fuckin feening for graff....but i dont wanna lose one of the few close people to me

MAN..... you know the answer... the only REAL answer is to not bomb until you are out of the house. Here's my deal, me and 2 of my friends are married with kids. I have been painting almost 10 years and I will always paint. But with a family and a wife that doesn't want to have to bail out her husband I have had to be VERY careful about what I do. I paint a ton of legals and canvases but ups are in my blood. I spend HOURS mapping and figuring out the safest spots as not to get caught. I don't get the CRAZY ups anymore cause I have grown past getting props. I paint a lot of water towers and freights now. I hit a lot of electrical boxes (big ones) and sometimes I get a few buildings (abandoned).

anyway hope I helped

CAPS.......... what is legal?

yea...bailing me out of jail would be a bitch for my already financially strapped family....but god damn...i feen for ups, i feen for crazy shit, mother fucking life is so unfair....all i do now to fight the craving is bushop, bushop, bushop, its safe but it isnt the same as street bombing

you ever try to talk with her about graff?..( iknow ill be called an idiot and so forth about this) but i talked all about it and what i thought it was for and shit to my dad (kinda like a sex talk but graff) it was sick..anyways after a day of talking he was down for it and approves of my doin it..then again he is a bit of a law bereaker himself..anyways you should try it out..or just wait till your 18..

i had the same situation. painting was too tempting. i was told that these are the funest times of my life and when im 18 theres lots of time to get your life back on track.

i hate to disapoint my parents but painting is a good feeling and posibly the only thing that makes me happy at the moment and if your shit at school, dont have a girl friend and dont have any other hobbies and your asked to quit graff, what you going to say?

which is going to make you happier?

well as for the 18 year old stuff, if you arent already, it doesnt matter, because you will always be your mothers son. youll eventually forget about graffiti, its really not that big of a deal once you get out of it, kind of like telivision. just think of your options:

earn the respect of your own mother by simply choosing to drop a hobby of yours. or....

try your very hardest to impress a small amount of a relatively small subculture, which is made up of mainly alcoholic, depressed, immature, unemployed people, and still end up coming up short because the majority of them will be not only unimpressed but violently opposed to you.

fuck why on earth do i continue to look at photographs and read the opinions of the aforementioned people? im an ass.

"life's not a bitch life's a beautiful woman,you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy.

maybe she felt yall didnt share any similar interests,

or maybe you're just an asshole that couldn't sweettalk the princess."

if you dont know..pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

get over it man..bomb if you want...dont bomb if you dont want to.

Check it dawgz...If u bomb so what!....If u get bagged so what!...there's alot of other shit u could be doing and get caught for..like drug use or selling..robberies or murder...if u like a 13 or 14 year old then u got no say in ur extra curricula activities......also if u wack just give it up and collect pokemon cards!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by SEone

Check it dawgz...If u bomb so what!....If u get bagged so what!...there's alot of other shit u could be doing and get caught for..like drug use or selling..robberies or murder...if u like a 13 or 14 year old then u got no say in ur extra curricula activities......also if u wack just give it up and collect pokemon cards!

please dont listen to this dumb ass. he started his post by saying, "check it dawgz" .

my mom means more to me than graff ever will. all the respect and props from every writer in the world couldnt compare to her love. so if i were in your shoes, then i would kick graff back down a couple of notches. and if your fams got money issues, you do not want to get caught. wait till youve moved out of the house and your older and wiser to get back into things. sketching and legals wont hurt in the meantime. theres a lot more in the world than rusto and krylon though.

Charmander I Choose joo!

Originally posted by Wilt

"life's not a bitch life's a beautiful woman,you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy.

maybe she felt yall didnt share any similar interests,

or maybe you're just an asshole that couldn't sweettalk the princess."

GOGO AESOP! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:crazy:

On the real only you can make the decision whether to quit or not. We can give you our opinions but it's going to boil to you making the decision not us.

But I feel you my mom was the same way, she was always afraid that I'd get caught and put in jail. I told her that I'm 18 and I choose to do it.

Whether I'm iliving in her house or living by myself I'm going to it and she was mad but now she doesn't worry about anymore.

Guest 87centHitMan

Well, you could lay low for a while and build up some better skills, then just go out with a marker and rock shitloads of handstyles for a while. It's pretty hard to get busted doing JUST handstyles, and having only one marker on you. If some bad shit goes down, just pitch the marker and split. Stickers can be a good alternative, too. Try pasting them together on the edges and make killer huge-ass stickers. You can get mad recognition for that. Also you don't have to go do crazy street bombing to get up. Do fr8's and really chill spots and everything should be pretty cool.

Guest jeff123456

regulator i totally know how u feel.. when i go out my parents are so disapointed in me.. and that makes me feel soo fuckign shitty..

But one day just sit down with ur mom and tell her that u love graffiti and that ur gonna start writing alot.. and that theres nothing she can do about it and say that u hope ur relation ship wont change.. but tell this to her in a nice way..

it works i did that to my parents and there much more understanding.. they still dont really like it when i go bombing but they dont mind nearly as much..

i went out bombing last night....she fuckin cried and shit....and she told me that was about to call the hospital to see if i died....shes going to die of stress one day i swear....she thought i fuckin died.....god dammit.....i rocked some nice roofs and trucks, so it was almost worth it

I dont know you or your moms but it sounds like your mom is going too freak out no matter what even if you move out and do your own thing.....i think you should go bombing if your a minor til you dont feel it anymore or you get caught toomany times...you should stay the night somewhere if you can so your moms dont worry about what time it is....

yea drunkn your right...she freaks about everything....when my dad goes flying, when my brother walks 3 blocks down tthe street, when i go out late night...any one kno how to cure this (besides shoot her in the head)...the rest of my retarded family can benifit

i decided to quit for the time being a couple of weeks ago. shit, its hard...it's probably like trying to quit smoking...and i see all these tags of marijuana leaves, and shit like piss drunks and sK8 or die being wasted on good spots...i just wanna go get my cans sooo bad. but for now i'm gonna try to advance my artistic talent and creativity in my sketchbooks and on canvas...taking lots of flicks also relieves some of the withdrawl symptoms...i think I'll also try to design and produce a local graff mag... I'm gonna try to stay legal for at least a couple years if i can, then.......bustin out from underneath!

Guest expansionAE

hmm..

yah man.. its thats really hard. graff is just 2nd hand thing but youve got someone you really care about.. so just do what that guy said.. lay off it for a while till you can.. or just go into a ditch or somewhere underground and do shit.

wow such bad bad advice i am reading.

first off you are obviously a kid.

secondly, you aren't dealing with heavy time even if you got caught.

kids are kids man. boy the shit i did. my mom probably wished i wrote tons of graffiti instead. now is the time to go out and get crazy. have fun. bomb hard. paint the town orange and black. when you are in your 20s, 30s, 40s, you can hopefully look back and smile and say to yourself, "damn i was one bad motherfuckin' kid."

and that is what you are supposed to be going for here. fun and more fun. don't let your mom crying limit you. your mom probably cries when you get a good grade on your report card. face the facts, women cry, it is one of their defense mechanisms.

go out have fun, fuck around and live with no regrets. worst case scenario is you get caught. you confront your mom like a man and tell her, "look ma! i love you to death, but i am kid and boys will be boys and i am having fun while i can."

let her know you are getting it out of your system, "and when i am older and married and hopefully giving you beautiful grand kids, i can successfully hold the family together because i already experienced and realized how dumb graffiti was."

so you lie a bit. shit yeah. we all lie.

http://www.hifiart.com i dont know how to make a damn signature, so i guess i will type a new one each time.

i got simliar problems... especially about tha money issues and trying not to hurt my family...

if i got caught and got mad fines, id be fucked... and i want my siblings going to school and growing up good like i did, so i dont want to fuck that up for them...

once you move out, everything is on you, so it doesnt affect them as much..

get your priorities straight, and put them in order, and go with that...

tease

Archived